I don’t do these often but when I do, I like to show everything and do them in a fun way so sometimes you’ll see ootd photos or videos like today. I wanted to do this video to show my spooky sexy outfit for getting my first batch of 2019 Halloween decorations at Michael’s, my home away from home. Here’s my video of my Outfit of the Day.
Here are my top favorite drugstore brands that I’ve been using for a long time. It wasn’t easy choosing just five so I had to have a think about it for a but but I I’m happy what I chose. I wanted to do this list to show that you can find and purchase fabulous makeup without blowing all your moola. You can find all these brands mainly at Target, Ulta, and Walgreens.
1. Soap and Glory: I know it’s like duh, why would I now have this on my list? But it’s true, I love love love this brand. I love their primer, skin moisturizers and I wear my sleep accelerator every night. I even got my mom into using their mousse moisturizer. They also make one of my all time favorite mascaras and it’s nice to have a brand you like that make both cosmetics and skin care that you enjoy. I pretty much like everything by them.
2. Pacifica: I discovered this brand a few months ago while browsing through Ulta and I’m so glad I did. Their Micellar Crystal Water is my favorite item by them and I use it every night and save the little crystals from the bottle when I finish it. Their products work so well and are gentle on the skin. I enjoy their daily moisturizer and their rose water spray as well. I definitely recommend checking all their cruelty free products.
3. E.L.F: Ok first off I’m embarrassed because my little cousins, Shiri and Rose had to tell me what E.L.F stood for. Haha, true story. BY THE WAY, WHEN THEY COME OUT TO VISIT ME OR WHEN I VISIT THEM NEXT THE TWO OF THEM ARE DOING A FUN BEAUTY VIDEO/S!!! I hadn’t used to much of their products in the past but I’m loving that brand more and more now. My latest thing that I’m obsessed with is the Elf Jelly Pop Kit! It’s perfect for a sweltering hot summer or when you don’t want to do a full face of makeup. I also love their purple primer, and setting spray.
4. Wet n Wild: Ok I have said this many times but this brand has really stepped up their game since I was about 13. The last unboxing video I did was the Wet n’ Wild, Rebel Rose collection which was the first collection of their’s that came out with skin care. The unboxing was so HUGE I had to do that video review in two parts. If you haven’t watched the videos, definitely check it out. I also did an unboxing video of their Zodiac collection. I’ll post all the links to the articles and videos and the dates that they were posted here below and you can also see the videos in previous articles I posted here reviewing both collections. Besides those collections, their photo focus foundation and setting spray are both fabulous and are perfect for anyone who is on a beauty budget.
Unboxing and Show & Tell of the GOTHIC BEAUTY, “Rebel Rose” from Wet n Wild
5. Revlon: Revlon makes one of the best neutral eye shadow quads for classic vintage pinup eye makeup looks. I showed it off in one of my early 3 part classic vintage makeup tutorials and it’s a great color palette for every day use as well. My favorite is REVLON COLORSTAY in 500 addictive.
Hope everyone has a freaky Friday and a nice weekend! Jason Voorhees and I wish you lots of fun and to remind you ALL to not go camping or strolling through the woods today.
XoXo Jason and Carlie
P.S: Isn’t my new Jason coffee mug amazing? I love it!!!!!!!!’
I know it’s been awhile since I’ve done a shoot, an article write-up or shot a video for my channel, but it’s because I’ve had a lot of stuff going on in my life and it’s been chaotic. But with that said, I’m back! Yay!
Here’s another sexy and beautiful collab with my pinup sister, Peggy Stone. She’s such a doll. Her and I both love wearing wigs and have a fun wig collection so we decided to do a double shot wig collaboration. While she donned a beautiful teal blue mermaid fantasy wig, I wore my new pink Paige boy wig which I hadn’t worn yet except in my last video where I reviewed Beauty Bakerie for my YouTube channel.
Between the two of us, we look like a beautiful vintage swirl of cotton candy. I hope you enjoy our photos here and stay tuned for more wig shots from both of us and much more content. Wishing you all a great week and see you soon.
MUCH WATCH THIS VIDEO, MAKEUP TUTORIAL, AND MAKEUP REVEIW ON THIS FABULOUS INDEPENDENT MAKEUP AND BEAUTY COMPANY CALLED BEAUTY BAKERIE MAKEUP!!!!!! You will love this video and tutorial and review and please leave your feedback here in the comments here or on carliemichellesoratartworld.wordpress, and on my youtube channel with any suggestions that you want me to include in my work, Thank you and enjoy!
Hey everyone, I haven’t done a beauty and makeup product favorite video in awhile and I miss doing them so I thought it would be fun to do a new summer product review and fave video on some of my fabulous new favorites for summer 2019 items, and possible all year round. Hope you enjoy my video and remember I have Patreon on my Youtube Channel now.
Hello to all my friends. I know the majority of you know that besides this and my art site, I have a youtube channel. I’ve posted many of my youtube videos here. Because I have a place to film and a place to blog and write my articles, I thought I would post some tips that are very helpful if you’re thinking of creating your own blog and channel. Hope these help you start your own fantastic media sites.
TIPS FOR STARTING A BLOG:
1. Before even beginning setting up your page, think carefully about the your idea and the things that you wan’t to talk about. When I started Bombshell, I knew I wanted it to not just be about Pinup but also music, and horror films, etc., which is why I included all those things in my bombshell description on my main title page.
2. Decide what blog company site you want to use. I personally really like WordPress but there are other great blog domain sites that are out that, some that I’ve used in the past.
3. Think long and hard before choosing a domain name. Make sure it fits with your blog and website theme. Also search different sites before you settle on the price of your domain name and how long you have it before you renew it. Different sites very.
My other blog site: http://www.carliemichellesoratartworld.com
TIPS FOR STARTING A YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
1. Think of a good channel name that represents yourself and what you plan on making videos about. It can be simple like mine, Carlie Michelle.
2. Don’t start a youtube channel just for money. It took me a long time to get a lot of subscribers and I only have 7,000 which may sound a lot, and it is, but not compared to channels like beauty gurus who have over a million subscribers. (This helpful tip can relate to your blog and website.) I make videos because I really enjoy making them. I love talking about important topics, have rants sometimes, do beauty videos, tutorials, etc. It’s really fun and I get satisfaction knowing that some people enjoy my content and it inspires certain people, such as my younger cousins.
3. I recommend doing a or a few demo videos to check the lighting of your camera, even if it’s your Iphone camera. There are different size circle lights that you can get many places including online that aren’t always expensive. Those can help get your preferred lighting. Below this, I’m going to post an early youtube video I shot with not the best lighting because I hadn’t the right equipment yet and needed to learn my best lighting technique. Then I’ll post a more recent, clearer video with better lighting so you can see the different. Click this tip for one of my video links: https://youtu.be/KMc2_260RF4
Earlier video of mine with dark lighting where you could barely see me. Showing these both so you can tell the difference. My youtube channel is Carlie Michelle.
*** THE MOST IMPORTANT THING ABOUT CREATING A BLOG AND WEBSITE AND A YOUTUBE CHANNEL IS TO HAVE FUN WITH IT AND TO ALWAYS BE CONFIDENT IN YOURSELF NO MATTER WHAT!!!!! I HOPE THESE TIPS HELP YOU IF YOU ARE WANTING TO START EITHER OF THESE PLATFORMS AND FEEL FREE TO ALWAYS ASK ME QUESTIONS. LOTS OF LOVE! XOXO CARLIE