Since I just did a small post mentioning my love for RuPaul and RuPaul’s Drag Race, I decided to post my top three drag queens that were all on Drag Race. They also all extremely intelligent and do wonderful things for the LGBT community! I recommend checking all of them out!
1. ALYSSA EDWARDS- She is the queen and I love everything about her. She is Southern Glamour at it’s fullest. If you don’t know much about her, (how can you not?) definitely look her up. Also make sure to watch her show, “Alyssa’s Secret.”
2. LAGANGA ESTRANJA- She cracks me up. She is probably best known for her signature “DEATH DROP” and her love for enjoying the “SPECIAL GREEN LEAVES.” I love how she is a big advocate for medical marijuana and even created her own strain. Laganga is amazing and a very talented choreographer, like her mama, Alyssa Edwards.
3. BIANCA DEL RIO- Oh my god, this drag queen is a “CLOWN” said by her own self and actually won top drag queen on Drag Queen. Her commentary is hilarious, especially when she talks about other queens but she does it with love, most of the time. haha! Check her out!
Good Morning everyone. I was not ready for the “Spring Forward” time change.
Yesterday, last evening, and this morning I’ve been enjoying the much needed rain plus all the fog and the mist where you couldn’t even see the mountains. It was so beautiful and my favorite type of weather.
Right now besides enjoying the rain, I’m having my first cup of coffee out of triple “Alice in Wonderland,” tea mug, and watching RuPaul’s Drag Race.
I love RuPaul’s show. It is so glamourous, creative, artistic, and the drag queens are talented, hilarious and can be a bit “shady” which I love.
This is a nice way to spend the morning first thing. I hope everyone has a wonderful day.
If you haven’t read “The Power of Lipstick, the RED Edition” article I posted a few days ago, I suggest you do so NOW! There are so many benefits of having a swatch of red on your lippy but if you truly don’t feel comfortable, here is the NUDE EDITION to the “Power of Lipstick Series.” NUDE lipsticks can be fun, for certain looks such as if you like a deep dark smoky eye and a pale nude lipstick.
There are a variety of different shades of NUDE lipsticks and here are my favorites:
MY TOP FAVORITE NUDE SHADES:
1. “Nathan” velour liquid lipstick by Jeffree Star Cosmetics- This is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE NUDE lipstick.
2. “Rose Matter” velour liquid lipstick by Jeffree Star Cosmetics- This was one of the first Jeffree Star liquid lipsticks I ever bought with “Unicorn Blood. This soft neutral coral is like crushed petals on your lips.
3. “Deceased” velour liquid lipstick by Jeffree Star Cosmetics- This darker nude is a sexy mauve-greige tone.
OTHER NUDE LIPSTICKS THAT I LOVE:
1. “Doting” “Meet Matt(e) Hughes” long-lasting liquid lipstick by the Balm. This is a beautiful peachy color that smells like chocolate and caramel.
2. “Sincere” “Meet Matte(e) Hughes” long-lasting liquid lipstick by the Balm. This is a lovely peachy mauve color and again it smells like desert.
3. “Celebrity Skin” lip ammunition lipstick by Jeffree Star Cosmetics. The lip ammunition has a satin finish and very creamy. This soft brown nude has a peachy undertone.
ENJOY THESE BEAUTIFUL NUDES!
…The Earth Says Hello.
WANTED TO WITH EVERYONE A GREAT MORNING FROM THEIR FAVE PINUP ROCK AND ROLL BOMBSHELL GIRL!
*All the images above I didn’t take EXCEPT the photo of my foot with the purple and black musical notes with my mom’s name underneath.
THESE TWO MONTAGE YOUTUBE VIDS WERE PUT TOGETHER AND INCLUDED IMAGES AND VIDEOS FROM PAST SHOOTS, PAST STUFF ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL, MY PINUP AND BURLESQUE SHOOTS AND PERFORMANCES, AND MORE! ALSO INCLUDES MY FRIENDS AMAZING HUSBAND NIMA/NICK SORAT! HOPE YOU ENJOY THESE!
****OH AND MAKE SURE TO LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE TO MY CARLIE MICHELLE YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE HERE IF YOU HAVEN’T ALREADY! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!****
PART 1 IS CALLED, CARLIE MICHELLE SEXY AND SULTRY COLLAGE.
PART 2 VIDEO BELOW IS TITLED, “DREAMY SULTY MONTAGE.”
Normally I never really show behind the scene pictures on here unless I really enjoyed the shoot. This last shoot I did I really enjoyed. It was a photographer named Hamayak Hakopian or “Hami” that I had shot with a lot in the past but hadn’t seen in a few years. We always kept in contact but with our schedules, it was hard to book a shoot. Finally a few weeks ago we did. We shot at Lumino Studios, where I did my pinup Valentine’s shoot, and our shoot took place in the Emerald Room of the studio house, perfect for me since that’s my birthstone.
I had such a nice time with him. He brought in an EXTREMELY TALENTED Hair Stylist who brought my curls to life named Elisa Lara who was such a darling. I donned a new emerald green corset, appropriate for where I was shooting, my swarovski crytal fishnet stockings and my 7 and a half tall dance stiletto booties with matching crystals. I felt absolutely beautiful in my burlesque wear.
Hami is such a sweet and very professional photographer and I enjoy our work relationship a lot. I’m so excited to see the actual shots from this shoot. In the meantime, I decided to give you all a little tease. Elisa took some behind the scene shots of me while I was getting photographed and I loved the look of them so much that I decided to post them here to get you all ready for the actual photoshoot images. Enjoy!
You can find Hami through Hama Hakopian on Facebook and Instagram under @hamiecool and you can find Elisa and her work through Instagram under @glambyElisa