Red lipstick is one of my favorite makeup staples and finding a good shade was a hard task for me for awhile (I don’t like or look good in orange red hues), but after searching for years, I found a few perfect shades that are fabulous on me and work great for pretty much every skin tone because they have a blue undertone and aren’t neon bright, which are perfect for any pinup/rockabilly girl.
1. ‘Viva Glam 1 Original’ (A43) by M.A.C
2. ‘Cruella Velvet Matte Lip Pencil,’ by NARS. (This is the newest one I’ve used)
3. ‘Russian Red’ (MY ALL TIME FAVORITE) by M.A.C.
4. ‘Rose Tint Lip and Cheek Stain,’ by Benefit. (I love using this on my cheeks.)
5. ‘Cherry lip pencil,’ by M.A.C. (This liner is perfect for all the red lipsticks.)
It’s good to line your lips and fill in with liner before applying your lipstick to make it last longer.