I love using these products and they work extremely well, especially during the cold weather.
- For the winter, you definitely need a thick and creamy lotion. My choice is HEMPZ. I’ve been using this brand for years and love using it, especially after coming out of a hot shower or bath. HEMPZ has different scents but my favorite is the original.
- Chapstick or lip balm is a definite must for winter. My favorite is Maybelline’s Baby Lips in “Cherry Me.” You will never find me without this in my purse or pocket.
- No matter what texture your hair is, curly, straight, thick, or thin, a nice hair balm like “Bed Head’s After Party,” keeps your hair looking soft and smooth. I like it because a little goes a long way with this product.
- This is a new item that I just started using within the last month and I absolutely love it! Everyone needs a good face scrub and a mask and this product is both. It’s by Freeman (Feeling Beautiful) and is a charcoal and black sugar polishing mask. It’s a dual-action purifying mask for all skin types. The charcoal absorbs oil and other impurities without over-drying while the black sugar exfoliates dull skin cells for softness. When you apply it to your face, it feels nice and warm. You leave it on for five to seven minutes then gently massage it for one to two minutes before rinsing it off. Your skin will feel absolutely soft and amazing afterwards. Another great thing about this. If some of the scrub gets in your mouth, it tastes yummy.
- St. Ives Apricot Scrub has been around for a long time and for a good reason. This scrub can be used daily to remove dead skin cells and dry skin plus makeup and oil. I use it at night time for extra cleansing after a long day and my face feels great afterwards.
- Everyone needs a facial moisturizer. Even if your skin is oily, it’s good to use a moisturizer that doesn’t clog your pores to help keep your skin hydrated and your makeup stay on and last longer. My choice for when my skin is really really dry is Cetaphil lotion, but I don’t use the facial moisturizer, I use the regular Cetaphil moisturizing cream. The facial moisturizer is good but I prefer the cream. I first heard about Cetaphil when I got one of my tattoos and it was recommended to me to use while my tattoo was healing and it worked wonderfully. It’s perfect for sensitive skin especially because it’s non-comedogenic so it doesn’t clog the skin. If your skin is flaky, Cetaphil is the moisturizer lotion for you.