1. THE BEATLES: This one of my favorite bands of all time and still are amazing and popular after all these years and no one can wear a suit and mop-top hair as well and sharp as the FAB 4!! I love wearing well-made suits like them.
2. SOCIAL DISTORTION: Another band that still rocks today. I’ve seen them several times in concert and they’re style is amazing. When I’m in a Social D, rockabilly mood, I pull my hair into a pompadour ponytail, throw on a white wife-beater or my social distortion girl tank with tight capris and slap on some red lipstick. This is a hot look on girls, and if your bra shows thru your white tank, who cares? Rock it!
3. LANA DEL REY: I am in love with Lana. Besides her amazing voice, her style is fabulous. She can wear a vintage dress or a Budweiser t-shirt and look equally hot. I love watching her music videos to get fashion or look ideas. She mixes her different looks perfectly.
4. JOAN JETT: Of course I’m going to list Joan Jett. Ever since she was a kid in the “Runaways,” she has always had bad-ass style. From her signature jet black mullet to her black leather jacket and leather pants, Joan’s fashion is timeless, just like her music. I enjoy channeling my inner Joan when I rock my leather jacket, leather pants with my blue black hair.
5. ROB ZOMBIE: I’m absolutely in love with both Rob and Sherri Moon Zombie and both of their styles rock too. They often mix hippie chic clothing with their horror gear which I love. For example, Rob will wear a 60’s style long sleeve shirt on stage with a pair of jean bell bottoms with horror patches, like Bela Lugosi. Sherri mixes her looks too and I love her “Total Skull,” clothing line. I own some of her shirts and the designs she created are awesome. I love love love this horror couple!
Who are your favorite musicians?