A few posts ago, I wrote and showed my favorite beauty products so it made sense to post about my favorite hair products at the moment.
From left to right:
1. ‘Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment.’ This is a fairly new product that I started using this past month. This weather sometimes make my hair very dry and I needed a new serum to keep my hair shiny and frizz free which is exactly what this product does. It has Moroccan Argan Oil which is wonderful for keeping hair healthy but doesn’t make it oily or greasy. It’s specifically designed for frizzy, dry, and unmanageable hair and can be used in three different ways. The first is after you come out of the shower, work it through your damp hair as a leave in conditioner for softness before you dry and style your hair. You also can add it directly to your hair while still in the shower for added conditioning. The last way to use this product is by rubbing a few drops of this in your hands and apply throughout your hair after you blow dry it to tame frizz and add shine.
2. ‘Bumble and Bumble BB Classic Hairspray.” This is my favorite hairspray and have been using it for a long time. It works perfectly for any hair style and gives your hair a nice strong hold but doesn’t make it sticky or crunchy which is always a good thing. I also love this hair spray because when you’re ready to take your hair down and brush it out, you don’t tangle or pull you hair out because it’s overly stiff with product. This spray is very easy to brush out. Any products by Bumble and Bumble I love but this is definitely my favorite.
3. ‘Goldwell Straight Style, Flat Marvel Straightening Balm.” This balm is for when you blow dry and/or flat iron your hair. It protects it from heat damage and helps when you want your hair perfectly straight. Just rub a small amount through your damp hair right before you blow dry and style.
4. “Bed Head, After Party.” This is a smoothing cream for silky, soft, and healthy hair. I like using this on my thick hair after I blow dry. Just rub a dime to quarter size amount in your hands and apply to dry hair. It’s a very effective product.
5. ‘Ogx Quenched Sea Mineral Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner.” Ogx has a whole line of different shampoos and conditioners and I remember when I first tried the Moroccan Oil set and liking it a lot but was curious and wanted to try another shampoo and conditioner from this brand. I really like the Sea Mineral Moisture. Both the shampoo and conditioner are nice and thick which is an especially good and helpful thing for the winter weather.