Handbags are probably my favorite accessories and I love all of mine. Whenever I go out, either during the day or to work, or to have a night out on the town, I always make sure I have my essentials that are must-haves for me and keep me prepared for any situation.
The first part here is my list for every day handbags while the second part is for going out at night or special/ fun occasions such as date night, going dancing, and more. These lists just act as guidelines and ideas of items you might want to bring with you so always prepared. Anything else important to you, feel free to bring it with you. Have fun with this.
My “everyday bag” here is my Betsey Johnson telephone (and yes it’s an actual working phone) purse:
1. Wallet- Of course
2. Coin purse- Separate from my wallet
3. Cosmetic bag- For touch ups throughout the day. I’ll be talking more about what I keep in my cosmetic bag later.
4. Notepad and pen- I ‘m very old school here and don’t like storing lists and my calendar in my phone. God forbid it breaks or gets lost and I lose everything. I’d rather write out my to-do lists in a little notebook and keep my schedule in a beautiful planner.
5. Sunglasses- I never go anywhere without them.
6. Keys- of course
7. Compact- To make sure I’m looking fabulous at all times.
My smaller handbag shown about is my beautiful red heart Brighton purse which is very precious to me:
1. Card holder- You can find these at many places such as drugstores, accessory stores, online, etc., and they aren’t expensive and come in cute patterns and designs. When I’m going out for special occasions or for certain plans, I don’t like bringing my whole wallet with me. I just bring the most important things such as my i.d, debit card, (no credit cards usually) gas card, and some cash folded up. These holders also give you more room in your purse.
2. Make up- My cosmetic bag usually doesn’t fit in my smaller purse so I just put my touch up tools directly in my purse.
3. Keys- Again obvious
4. Again for touch ups and looking fabulous always.
Like I said earlier, if you have anything else you feel you must have with you at all times, pack it. It’s good to always be prepared.