I thought doing this post would be perfect to go with my last one on what’s in my handbag. These items are in m cosmetic bag at all times.
1. Makeup- I don’t pack all my makeup that I’ve used for my look that day. I find there’s no need to do that. I just bring my cosmetics and products that may fade during the day so I can touch up and refresh my look if I need to. This usually includes, my powder compact, lipstick, small concealer brush, and lip balm.
2. Pack of tissues- It’s always handy to have this. I keep them with me, for wiping down anything if needed, for makeup touch ups, or for any allergy issues.
3. Mini brush or comb- Good to always have for and hair issues you may have during the day or night.
4. Hand Sanitizer- Always good to keep your hands clean and germ free.
5. Eye glass Wipes- for wiping smears off my glasses, sunglasses, and my phone.
6. Eye drops- My eyes tend to get dry depending on the weather or if I’ve been wearing my contacts all day long so I always pack my Refresh eye drops.
7. Little hair accessories- Bobby pins, small clips, and hair ties for hair emergencies.
8. Mirrored compact- especially if the powder compact’s mirror doesn’t cut it.
9. Perfume- I always like smelling good. I keep little perfume samples or a mini bottle of my perfume with me.
10. Setting Spray- to refresh my skin and makeup. It’s like having a mini facial on the go.
2 thoughts on “What’s in my Cosmetic Bag”
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you very much