I’ve been wanting to do this post for a few weeks and finally getting a moment to write before work this morning and drinking coffee in my Pink Octopus Mug. Some of these products I just purchased recently and some I have been using for awhile and hadn’t had time to post them right away.
1. BEAUTY BLENDER- Of course this is an ingenious product and have stocked up on a few pretty pink ones. I also got yesterday for free, a flat egg shaped blotter to blot shine throughout the day which is great and better for your skin instead of caking on powder every time you have to touch up your shine. If you don’t know how to use the beauty blender just pour some water on it and squeeze it out until it is damp and it expands. Once you’re ready to put on your foundation or over makeup just use your damp blender to blend your makeup flawlessly.
2. ORIGINS Ginseng Eye Cream- I just started using this and I absolutely love it and have already noticed a difference under my eyes. This cream has a Ginseng and a little caffeine to make your eyes brighter and get rid of and dark circles or any puffiness you may have in the morning.
3. Porefessional Matte Rescue- I am a HUGE fan of Benefit Cosmetics and have tried their different primers but this one and the PORE PROFESSIONAL are my two best. I’ve used pore professional for a long time and use it for traveling but this new pore benefit primer is wonderful. Your rub it on you skin, (with clean hands of course,) and you feel the tingly refreshing gel to your clean skin. I also love it that it is a Matte primer and the best is to put it on your clean skin, wait ten minutes, then apply makeup.
4. KAT VON D TATTOO LINER IN TROOPER- I’m very picky about using liquid eye liner. I have been using Laura Mercier cake liner for years but discovered a liquid liner pen that I use almost every day. I even layer it on my cake liner sometimes depending on my eye look for that day. I first tried Kat Von D’s liner last month and love it. I love the felt tip pen that always stays sharp every time I apply it which is very important to me. The pen tip is the best at giving a clean eye look and doing the perfect “CAT EYES!”
5. MAC LIP BRUSH- I really like how this brush is retractable and always keeps it shape when applying lipstick. * Here’s a great tip, take your lip brush and lipstick and get plenty of the lip color on your lip brush. When you’re out and need to reapply your lipstick, all you need is your lip brush. Leave the tube of lipstick at home.
6. LUSH MASK OF MAGNAMITY, face and body mask- This is my new favorite mask because you can use it both on your face and on your body if you ever have any red bumps or blemishes and it clears them up right away. I use this mask at least once or twice a week. I mix it up with my black charcoal sugar scrub.
7. RO’S ARGAN BODY CONDITIONER- Another LUSH product that I love. I’ve been using this for about 2 months now and can’t get enough of this stuff. This is used the same way you would you a hair conditioner. You slather it on your body, let it seep in for a few minutes, then rinse your body off. At first I wasn’t sure about this product because I thought it would be greasy but it’s the very opposite. It leaves your skin super soft and smelling yummy and you don’t need to apply another moisturizer after your bath or shower if you don’t want to. Play with this conditioner to see how you like to use it. *Another tip is to when in the bath, apply this conditioner to your legs before shaving. It’ll leave them baby soft.
One thought on “New Beauty Faves”
Lovely post!! Great choices. I really want to try the tattoo liner!! I have 3 of her pencil liners and they are so pigmented and last so long!!!