I plan on doing actual tutorials for hair and makeup looks in the future but I’m still thinking about how I want to do them. In the meantime, I’ve decided on doing a video series on how to apply makeup for a classic vintage pinup These videos talk about applying base makeup; foundation, powder, and more. It’s a longer video than I usually do which is why I broke it into two sections. Also below are the brand names of the products I use. Enjoy!
1. Primers- Stila One Step Correct, skin tone correcting and brightening serum.
Too Faced Hangover Rx, replenishing face primer.
2. Foundations- M.A.C Studio Fix Fluid.
Makeup For Ever Ultra HD.
3. Concealers- Makeup For Ever Ultra HD, invisible cover concealer.
Benefit Boi-ing, industrial strength concealer
4. Powder- M.A.C Studio Fix Powder
5. Highlighter- Urban Decay After glow 8-hour powder highlighter, “Sin.”
6. Blush- Stila Perfect Me, Perfect Hue, eye and cheek palette. (fair/light)
7. Contour- “Hoola,” Benefit Bronzing Powder