This video shows how to do a naturally beautiful vintage pinup eye makeup look from shadow, eye-liner, lashes, brows, and more.
Underneath my video is the products I talked about and used in this video demo!
Hope you enjoy!
- Eye Primer- Urban Decay Eye Primer in “Original.”
- Eye Shadows- Sugar Pill in “Tako,” and Revlon Colorstay, 16 Hour eye shadow in “Addictive (500)”
- Eye Curler- Shiseido
- Eye Liner(s)- Kat Von D tattoo liner in “Trooper,” and Makeup Forever Graphic Liner. NOTE: I like to sometimes layer my eyeliners to get more of a beautiful shiny black wing so I definitely combine them at times. If you do this, depending on what liner you use, make sure to have a steady hand and to not layer them all at once. Let atleast one of the liners dry before drawing on top of them. But you ALL KNOW THIS TIP, feel free to always experiment to see what you like and what looks good on you, but not when you’re in a rush.
- Mascara-L’oreal Voluminous Butterfly in “Black/Noir.”
- Eyebrow Makeup- Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in “Chocolate.”
- Eyebrow Gel- Anastasia Clear Brow Gel