I decided to do this video to show the differences between cosmetics and skincare you can find at the drugstore compared to more high end makeup and skin care you find at department stores. Enjoy!
Here are the items I talk about in this video:
1. Beauty Blenders- Original beauty blender (high end) and blender from CVS (drugstore.)
2. Foundation- (High end) MAC studio fix fluid foundation. (Drugstore) Loreal’ Infallible Pro Glow Foundation.
3. Purification Facial Masks- (DrugStore) Freeman’s Charcoal and Black Sugar Scrub Mask. (High End) Lancome’ White Clay Mask.
4. Mascara- (High End) Benefit Roller Lash. (Drugstore) Loreal’ Voluminous Butterfly Mascara
5. Blush- (High End) Stila blush and eye shadow palette in “Perfect Me, Perfect Hue, fair/light” (Drug Store) Cover girl Blush Cheeker in “Pink.”
6. Lipstick- (High End) MAC lipstick. (Drugstore) Loreal’ lipstick in “True Red.”
7. Eye shadow- (High End) Anastasia Eye shadow singles. (Drug store) Revlon four color eye shadow palette in “Addictive.”