In this video I talk about a new boutique I went to for the first time today plus new products that I absolutely love and a few that I’m not thrilled with but are ok. I posted photos of the new products I love! Enjoy!
NEW PRODUCTS I LOVE!:
I forgot to mention this two products I love in my video above so I’m going to start with those:
1. BOSCIA Detoxifying Black Cleanser- This product is amazing and is a cleanser that is warm when applied that deeply cleanses, detoxifies, and dissolves impurities, makeup, and oil. It also refines the texture of your skin and the more you use it, the more it brightens your skin clarity and minimizes the look of pores over time. It works fast too which I always love when it comes to beauty products.
2. SHISEIDO Paper Blotters- This are perfect if you find your skin looking a little shiny or oily throughout the day. Instead of caking on more powder, you just simply take one sheet of these papers and with the powder side, simply blot any shiny areas. These make life a lot easier.
3. Hollywood California GLAMGLOW FLASHMUD BRIGHTENING TREATMENT- I love this new product but will talk all about it in my next post here coming up. Stay tuned!
4. THINK PINK PALETTE BY COASTAL SCENTS- Gorgeous palette with both matte and shimmer colors. Can be used wet or dry and the pigments are bright and lovely.
5. SHISEIDO IBUKI SMART FILTERING SMOOTHER- This is an amazing product to smooth and blur anything you don’t want seen on your face such as large pores and more. It can be used under and on top of makeup.
6. SHISEIDO BIO-PERFORMANCE SUPER CORRECTIVE EYE CREAM- This is a great eye cream and can be used day at night for helping any fine lines or patchiness.
7. LOREAL AGE PERFECT EYE RENEWAL- Another great eye cream that can be used day and night and really moisturizes and makes your eyes bright, dewy, and glow while getting rid of any fine lines you don’t want.
8. LAURA MERCIER TRANSLUCENT LOOSE SETTING POWDER- My new favorite loose setting powder. It’s like magic and even though it’s a little on the high price side, it’s absolutely worth it and a little of it goes a long way when you apply it so it lasts a long time.
9. BUMBLE AND BUMBLE THICKENING HAIRSPRAY- I love the brand Bumble and Bumble and was very excited to try their new spray. It has a great hold without leaving your hair stiff.