I’ve been a packaging whore for a long time now. I used to design packaging for a huge stationary company years ago which was so much fun, especially when I would go to the stores and see my work. I think packaging, especially for beauty products is very important because it is the first thing you see and can give you a good/or not so good first impression.
I decided to name and post my top favorite packaging beauty products here. It was hard to choose which ones I wanted to post because I love so many fabulous beauty products.
1. SOAP AND GLORY- I’ve definitely mentioned this brand many times and how much I love their products here on my blog and in several of my youtube videos. When I first saw the packaging of Soap and Glory long ago, I immediately fell in love with the vintage look of it. I knew instantly I needed to try the products and I’m so glad I did.
2. THE BALM COSMETICS- Another pinup and vintage inspired company that I absolutely love. Besides the outside look of the packaging and how amazing the products are, the inside packaging is so cheeky, cute, and beautiful. For example, one of their palettes I have is called, “Meet Matt(e) nude eye shadow with a sexy cartoon man on the cover.
3. SUGARPILL- I use Sugarpill pretty much everyday. The colors are highly pigmented which I love, plus the pink and shiny pastel colored packaging is just gorgeous.
4. GLAMGLOW- With the different colors depending on the product and it’s use, the silver packaging is very luxurious while all the products work extremely well.
5. TARTE SWAMP QUEEN- This is a little different from the above. I don’t use a lot of Tarte products except for the “Tarte GRAV3YARDGIRL SWAMP QUEEN” palette. It was a limited edition palette from youtube sensation, GRAV3YARDGIRL who has a fun personality. When it came out, I knew I needed to get this palette because not only is the packaging wonderful with an authentic wood feel, an alligator logo, and a shiny gold color, but also because I love her message on anti-bullying and anxiety when she created this palette with Tarte.
GRAV3YARDGIRL shows her own version of beauty and has a very positive message about bullying and anxiety. She also encourages people to love and accept oneself and others which is so wonderful. Plus all the pans smell like yummy vanilla.
6. JEFFREE STAR COSMETICS- I just got Jeffree’s “ANDROGYNY” palette yesterday but I have been using a few of her other products for awhile now, such as the Velour liquid lipsticks, skin frost, and lip scrub, and I’ve been very impressed by all of them. I also have some of her clothing as well which I’m wearing as I speak. I can’t wait to try out the eye palette today. I love the pink reptile feel cover mixed with the shiny Jeffree star logo. Inside is a gorgeous Victorian Star pattern with the mirror also. It feels so luxurious and so beautiful.
Definitely check out all these lines even you just want to stare at the fabulous art work!