If you haven’t read “The Power of Lipstick, the RED Edition” article I posted a few days ago, I suggest you do so NOW! There are so many benefits of having a swatch of red on your lippy but if you truly don’t feel comfortable, here is the NUDE EDITION to the “Power of Lipstick Series.” NUDE lipsticks can be fun, for certain looks such as if you like a deep dark smoky eye and a pale nude lipstick.
There are a variety of different shades of NUDE lipsticks and here are my favorites:
MY TOP FAVORITE NUDE SHADES:
1. “Nathan” velour liquid lipstick by Jeffree Star Cosmetics- This is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE NUDE lipstick.
2. “Rose Matter” velour liquid lipstick by Jeffree Star Cosmetics- This was one of the first Jeffree Star liquid lipsticks I ever bought with “Unicorn Blood. This soft neutral coral is like crushed petals on your lips.
3. “Deceased” velour liquid lipstick by Jeffree Star Cosmetics- This darker nude is a sexy mauve-greige tone.
OTHER NUDE LIPSTICKS THAT I LOVE:
1. “Doting” “Meet Matt(e) Hughes” long-lasting liquid lipstick by the Balm. This is a beautiful peachy color that smells like chocolate and caramel.
2. “Sincere” “Meet Matte(e) Hughes” long-lasting liquid lipstick by the Balm. This is a lovely peachy mauve color and again it smells like desert.
3. “Celebrity Skin” lip ammunition lipstick by Jeffree Star Cosmetics. The lip ammunition has a satin finish and very creamy. This soft brown nude has a peachy undertone.
ENJOY THESE BEAUTIFUL NUDES!