These are my favorite makeup tools that I use daily. I have many beauty tools I use but these are my tops.I recommend all of these products to check out and try. Most of these are inexpensive and are available online as well in most stores.
FAVORITE FACE TOOL ESSENTIALS:
- Powder puff– For touch ups and to control shine. Very cheap to buy and can be found almost anywhere. They usually cost a dollar or two.
- The Original Beauty Blender. I also am really liking my Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge. My go to for foundation, concealer, setting under eye powder and more is definitely the beauty blender although I do like the shape of the real technique sponge.
- A Big Fluffy Powder Brush- This is a must-have for setting makeup, touch ups, wiping away any eye shadow excess, etc. This brush does the most work when doing makeup and it has many jobs and can fix a multiple of sins.
FAVORITE EYE TOOLS:
1. Morphe Eye-Shadow Brush M433
2. Morphe Eye-Shadow Brush M441
3. My sharp angled Brush- The brand wiped off the handle because I use it so much.
4. Shiseido Eye Lash Curler- I can’t be without my eye curler and the best eye curler I’ve ever used is by Shiseido.
5. Eye Brow Comb and Brush- I believe this is a must-have in any makeup lovers and artist’s kit. It brushes your brows straight, separates your lashes if you have any clumps, and more. You can find these anywhere but the one I have right now is by Beauty360.
FAVORITE HIGLIGHTING TOOLS:
1. Morphe brush M510
2. Higlighting Fan Brush- You can get these anywhere and don’t have to spend money on a luxury fan brush if you don’t want to.
These two brushes are my tops because my Morphe brush is perfect for when I want to have a blinding highlight so aliens can see me from space, and my fan brush is perfect for everyday when I want a more natural glow.
FAVORITE BLUSH TOOLS:
- Artis Oval 6 Brush
2. Ucanbe Purple and Black Blush and Contour Brush
1. I only have one lip tool and that’s only if I’m not wearing liquid lipstick. It’s my lip brush. There are so many on the market by I like the retractable ones because they are easier to store and less messy. My current one I’m using is the retractable lipbrush by E.L.F
*****My last makeup tool essential is my fan. I’m sure you’ve seen me in photoshoots and pictures with my wooden flip fans. I have a collection. My fans are essentials because I use them to dry and makeup, setting spray, (especially since I use my double setting spray technique) lipstick, and more.
I hope this list inspired you to try new makeup tools out and to see which ones are the best.