It’s been awhile since I posted a “Tips and Tricks” article so here’s some new things to try out for this month.
1. If your cuticles are constantly dry, especially since the weather is getting cooler, or if you have a tendency to get hangnails and you can’t go get a manicure as often as you want, a pair of cotton gloves and cuticle oil will help you out. You can get a pair at the drug store and apply some cuticle oil to your nails and around them and up your fingers. (I use citrus scented with real flowers inside.) When you’re finished, put on your gloves and let the oil soak into your nails and skin for atleast an hour. Your skin and cuticles will feel so much better after.
2. If you get headaches a lot or have a massive migraine but don’t want to take a lot of medicine, apply a tiny bit of peppermint oil to your temples and a drop on your forehead. Massage oil gently into your skin. In a couple of minutes, the oil and it’s aromatic healing properties will help that head pain disappear.
3. Here’s another essential oil tip. I love using essential oils for both their magical and healing properties. If you’re feeling stressed or anxious, take a few drops of lavender oil and apply a drop to both of their wrists. Also place a drop on your chest. Massage in. Lavender provides, peace and calmness . Just breathe in the delicious fragrance and it will help calm you down.
4. If you want to wear highlighter but don’t want to spend money on a highlighter pan because you don’t know if you’ll like it or just don’t want to spend extra cash on one, using eyeshadow that is a shimmer will give your face and specifically your cheek bones a lovely glow. Some good shadows that I like to play around with include Sugarpill’s “Wink” and Storybook Cosmetics Wizard and Wizardry, “Jinx” and “Bewitched.” Pressed shimmer shadows work best. If you want a more intense highlight, a pressed glitter shadow will let you achieve that look.
5. This is probably the most important and helpful tip and trick on here!
If you find yourself really hot and sweating a lot, pouring a little ice cold water on your wrist will cool down the blood and stop your sweating and hot flashes. An ice cube will do the same thing. This trick also works if you’re having an ANXIETY or PANIC attack. The coldness will help STOP them dead in their tracks.
Hope these tips and tricks help you out or just make your life a little easier.
Sending love to you all. 💝🍒