I’VE BEEN AN ARTIST SINCE I WAS A LITTLE GIRL. I GRADUATED FROM THE ACADEMY OF ART UNIVERSITY OF SAN FRANCISCO WITH A BACHELOR’S DEGREE OF FINE ART, PRINTMAKING, PAINTING, PHOTOGRAPHY, AND 20TH CENTURY ART HISTORY.
BESIDES BEING THE WRITER OF THIS BLOG, I’M ALSO BURLESQUE DANCER AND PERFORMER, AN ILLUSTRATOR OF HORROR NOVELS, A MODEL, AND A HORROR LOVER WHORE! I LOVE THE HORROR GENRE AND HAVE BEEN IN A FEW HORROR FILMS PLUS MET SOME OF MY FAVORITE HORROR ACTORS OF ALL TIME!
OTHER FACTS AND TIDBITS ABOUT ME:
1. I’ve traveled and lived in different parts of Europe, including London, Paris, several cities of Italy, and Amsterdam. I love traveling.
2. I love snakes. My mom raised boa constrictors and I used to love modeling with them. I love snakes of all kinds.
3. My family is the most important thing in my life. I don’t know what I would do without them!
4. My natural hair color is black when I get my hair colored with blue black to make it brighter and shinier.
5. I couldn’t live without my music.
6. My favorite foods include, sushi, deli food, foie gras, and fresh fish tacos.
7. My favorite drinks include, coffee, coca-cola, bloody marys, and vodka martinis with blue cheese stuffed olives.