Hello everyone. I’m so excited to announce my second time being published in Sex Kitten Pinup Magazine. Although this issue was mostly summer based, it came out later than expected because of important issues but I am so happy with this issue. (I will also be in the Halloween edition of Sex Kitten Pinup coming very soon so stay tuned.)
Issue #3 is very special to me, because not only were my photos published but I was specially asked to write an article called, “What Pinup Means to Me” which was also published. I was very honored to be asked. I love and have a great relationship with the creator Miss Corpse of Sex Kitten and want to thank her for asking me to be contribute to the magazine. Hope you enjoy my photos, some you may have seen before, and I definitely hope you all enjoy my articles in this issue.
To get this issue, you can buy it digitally or in print. I always love print. To buy this issue and other issues go to http://www.magcloud.com/user/misscorpse. If that link doesn’t work for some reason, you can also get the issue on their Facebook page. Check Sex Kitten out on Instagram at @sexkittenpinupxoxo and on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/sexkittenpinupxoxo/.
I love being part of the Samhain Society and here is our new badge. Make sure to check us out and all the amazing spooky, fun, and beautiful blogs and sites at https://www.facebook.com/groups/thesamhainsociety/ and go like the page https://www.facebook.com/samhainsociety/.
I don’t know if a lot of you know this about me but I’m a huge fan of the Bravo tv show, Real Housewives of New York and an even BIGGER FAN of the beautiful, talented, exceptionally intelligent business woman, BETHENNY FRANKEL. I fell in love with her the moment I saw her on the show and when she started season one of the RHONY, she was just starting out with her business. Since then, she has created the famous Skinny Girl Margarita, which I absolutely love plus a HUGE selection of other drinks, healthy snacks, foods, exercise dvds, many books (which is where I first met her) a fabulous clothing and shapewear line, her amazing charities and charity work and a lot more.
I first met her a few years ago when she was doing a signing at the GROVE in Hollywood for her book, “A PLACE OF YES” where I wore one of her sexy bodysuits which she immediately complimented me on and she was the absolute sweetest lady. So sweet that she signed two books for me, one for me and one for my mom who is another big fan of hers, and she personalized our books which she wasn’t really doing because there was such a huge crowd. When she did that, it made my heart melt.
Bethenny recently launched a skinny girl jean line and I’m excited to say that today on Black Friday, I ordered my first pair from her. They are supposed to be super soft and feel like butter. She also came out with these beautiful Skinny Girl Candles for the holiday season and I’m hoping to get one.
If you don’t Bethenny Frankel or the amazing work she has done, I definitely recommend checking out her sites, Bethenny.com, Skinnygirl.com, and Bethenny.com/BeStrong to see all the charity and beautiful work she has done and all the things she has given to people in other countries.
Hello to allmy American friends. I hope everyone had an absolutely wonderful Thanksgiving yesterday. This time last year I was in Dublin so I missed out on it and this year I had a lot to be thankful for this year!
Yesterday I had a beautiful day. One of the reasons why is that I had an amazing time at Tiffany and Co. I got some of my jewelry cleaned and got some new and stunning surprises and ended up doing an unboxing video when I got home.
Not only did I talk about what I unboxed, I talked about my love for the movie, “Breakfast Tiffany’s,” which is my favorite and Audrey Hepburn who is my favorite actress of all time. Hence why I did my “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” shoot last year, which is one of the funnest shoots I’ve ever done. Hope you enjoy this video!
where I talked about the youtube channel, “The Lair of Voltaire.” I didn’t mention that he is a long term musician with a new album coming out. I just listened to some of his music and I really like it. He has a huge extensive musical and performance background. It sounds like a mix of the 80’s original goth movement mixed with modern rock. I love what I’ve heard and you should definitely check out his vid for his new album where you can pre-order it.
It’s been awhile since I posted a “Tips and Tricks” article so here’s some new things to try out for this month.
1. If your cuticles are constantly dry, especially since the weather is getting cooler, or if you have a tendency to get hangnails and you can’t go get a manicure as often as you want, a pair of cotton gloves and cuticle oil will help you out. You can get a pair at the drug store and apply some cuticle oil to your nails and around them and up your fingers. (I use citrus scented with real flowers inside.) When you’re finished, put on your gloves and let the oil soak into your nails and skin for atleast an hour. Your skin and cuticles will feel so much better after.
2. If you get headaches a lot or have a massive migraine but don’t want to take a lot of medicine, apply a tiny bit of peppermint oil to your temples and a drop on your forehead. Massage oil gently into your skin. In a couple of minutes, the oil and it’s aromatic healing properties will help that head pain disappear.
3. Here’s another essential oil tip. I love using essential oils for both their magical and healing properties. If you’re feeling stressed or anxious, take a few drops of lavender oil and apply a drop to both of their wrists. Also place a drop on your chest. Massage in. Lavender provides, peace and calmness . Just breathe in the delicious fragrance and it will help calm you down.
4. If you want to wear highlighter but don’t want to spend money on a highlighter pan because you don’t know if you’ll like it or just don’t want to spend extra cash on one, using eyeshadow that is a shimmer will give your face and specifically your cheek bones a lovely glow. Some good shadows that I like to play around with include Sugarpill’s “Wink” and Storybook Cosmetics Wizard and Wizardry, “Jinx” and “Bewitched.” Pressed shimmer shadows work best. If you want a more intense highlight, a pressed glitter shadow will let you achieve that look.
5. This is probably the most important and helpful tip and trick on here!
If you find yourself really hot and sweating a lot, pouring a little ice cold water on your wrist will cool down the blood and stop your sweating and hot flashes. An ice cube will do the same thing. This trick also works if you’re having an ANXIETY or PANIC attack. The coldness will help STOP them dead in their tracks.
Hope these tips and tricks help you out or just make your life a little easier.