I haven’t done or filmed a horror related video or written about horror for awhile so I’m trying to get back into it. Here are 2 sneak peeks of just some of the fabulous (and a lot of it is authentic,” Horror Hollywood Memorabilia part 1 and 2.
Hope you enjoy and leave a comment below if you want to see more, how much more, and if there’s anything specific you want me to touch on!
P.S: I might be on a horror film podcast soon so fingers and toes crossed!
This was so exciting to get asked to place this order because it was one of my first ones, and I felt even more honored that they are beautiful enough for my mom’s temporary caretaker to want to use them as Christmas gifts for her family!
ALSO FOR THE HOLIDAY SEASON ONLY: I’M OFFERING A FREE CODE: CARLMERCH FOR FREE SHIPPING!!!!!
MAKE SURE TO GET YOUR CARLIE MICHELLE MERCH NOW AT:
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT ALWAYS!
It’s about time! I finally have my own merchandise store online. Year’s ago I had clothing I designed in a local store where I did silkscreen prints and painting and photography imagery and I loved seeing people wearing it.
Now I have my online shop open and live and am very excited about it. I designed all my stuff and sell a lot of products from T-shirts to leggings, to socks, to bags, hoodies, mugs, and more. This is the perfect time to shop since it’s the holiday season. Here are some examples of some of my merchandise but check out my shop at teespring.com/stores/carlies-store to see everything you can get:
I POSTED THIS FIRST THING ON MY ART SITE: WWW.CARLIEMICHELLESORATARTWORLD.COM BUT WANTED TO POST HERE AS WELL BECAUSE I’M SO EXCITED AND PROUD OF THIS!!!!! YOU CAN NOW WEAR MY ART WORK AS FASHION AGAIN!!!
Thank you to Big Cartel and Metal Works for creating these personalized pins of my art work. We collaborated on what I wanted engraved and the materials I wanted for them and we came up with an amazing product. To start with, two art pieces of mine were chosen. The first one is titled, “LUST” and the second pin you can get is titled, “Rare Oddity.” Both styles are made with strong, sturdy, and beautiful enamel which give a nice gloss to them without being over powering so you can see the art work perfectly without a glare.
Either style retails for $12.00 plus shipping. (THE FIRST 10 PEOPLE WHO PURCHASE A PIN WILL GET A LITTLE SURPRISE AS WELL!)
I’ve always been a huge advocate in artists supporting other artists and I hope everyone enjoys this customized pins! Leave a comment below or hit me up on any of my social media pages to place an order!
Hello to all my friends. I know the majority of you know that besides this and my art site, I have a youtube channel. I’ve posted many of my youtube videos here. Because I have a place to film and a place to blog and write my articles, I thought I would post some tips that are very helpful if you’re thinking of creating your own blog and channel. Hope these help you start your own fantastic media sites.
TIPS FOR STARTING A BLOG:
1. Before even beginning setting up your page, think carefully about the your idea and the things that you wan’t to talk about. When I started Bombshell, I knew I wanted it to not just be about Pinup but also music, and horror films, etc., which is why I included all those things in my bombshell description on my main title page.
2. Decide what blog company site you want to use. I personally really like WordPress but there are other great blog domain sites that are out that, some that I’ve used in the past.
3. Think long and hard before choosing a domain name. Make sure it fits with your blog and website theme. Also search different sites before you settle on the price of your domain name and how long you have it before you renew it. Different sites very.
My other blog site: http://www.carliemichellesoratartworld.com
TIPS FOR STARTING A YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
1. Think of a good channel name that represents yourself and what you plan on making videos about. It can be simple like mine, Carlie Michelle.
2. Don’t start a youtube channel just for money. It took me a long time to get a lot of subscribers and I only have 7,000 which may sound a lot, and it is, but not compared to channels like beauty gurus who have over a million subscribers. (This helpful tip can relate to your blog and website.) I make videos because I really enjoy making them. I love talking about important topics, have rants sometimes, do beauty videos, tutorials, etc. It’s really fun and I get satisfaction knowing that some people enjoy my content and it inspires certain people, such as my younger cousins.
3. I recommend doing a or a few demo videos to check the lighting of your camera, even if it’s your Iphone camera. There are different size circle lights that you can get many places including online that aren’t always expensive. Those can help get your preferred lighting. Below this, I’m going to post an early youtube video I shot with not the best lighting because I hadn’t the right equipment yet and needed to learn my best lighting technique. Then I’ll post a more recent, clearer video with better lighting so you can see the different. Click this tip for one of my video links: https://youtu.be/KMc2_260RF4
Earlier video of mine with dark lighting where you could barely see me. Showing these both so you can tell the difference. My youtube channel is Carlie Michelle.
*** THE MOST IMPORTANT THING ABOUT CREATING A BLOG AND WEBSITE AND A YOUTUBE CHANNEL IS TO HAVE FUN WITH IT AND TO ALWAYS BE CONFIDENT IN YOURSELF NO MATTER WHAT!!!!! I HOPE THESE TIPS HELP YOU IF YOU ARE WANTING TO START EITHER OF THESE PLATFORMS AND FEEL FREE TO ALWAYS ASK ME QUESTIONS. LOTS OF LOVE! XOXO CARLIE
On twitter which I’m @CarlieSorat on there, I met a person who goes by @PinUpDraw and I reached out to see if he wanted to do a collab with me since I’m a pinup chick and an artist, and he’s an artist and loves drawing pinups so it worked out great. I saw got my pinup drawings a few days ago and I definitely wanted to put them up as soon as possible. Hope you enjoy! I don’t think I gave him a specific photo reference. He just saw my photos and decided what would like nice. I’m so happy to collab with @PinUpDraw. Make sure to check him on twitter as well as the site posted in the twitter profile!
Her name was Gabrielle, her nickname was Mademoiselle but she will always be known as CoCo. By transforming practically into an aesthetic, she set women free and invented a style that both utterly personal and universally recognized.
“Elegance means being beautiful both on the inside and outside.“
Mademoiselle Chanel was first inspired to create a shoulder bag, thus freeing women’s hands and radically changing their allure. (That idea works perfect on me with my hand bag collection.)
Like I said above, I love handbags, not just Chanel but many brands and styles. You’ve seen my purse collection.
“With it’s quilted effect which was inspired by stable boy jackets, ely lids through the bag so the chain strap can pass and move., golden turn lock closer, the logo, double CC, top-stitched in to the lining, and perfect proportions, the CHANEL BAG WAS DESTINED TO BECOME A LEGEND.“
I thought this was so amazing Coco’s inspiration for creating her very first Chanel bag. I’ve always grown up and loved fashion no matter what style or fashion I was wearing and I always admired the fashion.
Also besides my Chanel bags, I have other Coco Chanel art work that I treasure.
The first piece I want to show is my Vinyl Black Lips Surfer Girl. Black shiny lips and Kate Moss’s lips.
I also have original early sketches and art work done by CoCo and Chanel.
Hope you enjoy and definitely research into her, her fashion life, and her real life.