1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
My most inexpensive product is actually a three way tie between my Wet n Wild Photo Focus Natural Finish Setting Spray, Wet and Wild, Goth-O-Graphic Megaglow Highlighting Powder, and Wet n Wild Spring MegaLast Catsuit Liquid Eyeshadow in “Goth Tears” and my most expensive item is my La Mer Setting Powder.
2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with?
Wet and Wild Photo focus foundation. When it looks good, it looks REALLY good but when it’s not working for me that, I get frustrated and wiping it off and the reapplyig another foundation can be time consuming.
3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
My Jouer Long-Wear lip topper in “Rose Gold”, and my Sol de Janeiro Brazilian BUM BUM cream. Both those products smell like cake batter.
4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
Contouring. I only contour during some photoshoots and performances, I never do it in my everyday makeup routine.
5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
Probably my liquid eyeliner.
6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
Well when I first met my husband I was instantly drawn to his eyes and his smile. saw him for a second when he introduced himself to me and I knew he was the one I would marry him and he’d be the love of my life.
As far as makeup products that I lust for all my sexy red lipsticks in my collection!
7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?