Enjoy my latest beauty product review video and enjoy with me as we count down to Halloween!
I hadn’t been into a Joann’s in forever and I heard and watched on Voltaire’s youtube channel that they carried a nice size variety of spooky Halloween pieces, so I made it my mission to check out what they had to offer for the Witch’s New Year.
They had a bunch of blank skeletons in people and in animals that are perfect for painting your own skeleton crafts in different positions plus a bunch of DIY crafts, but the first aisle that caught my eye was the Halloween spooky home goods section where I spotted a bunch of cute dish and hand towels where I chose two that says, “I’m Just here for the BOOS,” and a purple towel with skulls that will look perfect into my kitchen. They all have matching trim lace at the bottom which is a really cute marathon. I actually might go back to get a few more.
The next thing I spotted was black and white skeleton ribbon. The designed reminded me of the Haunted Mansion wall paper print and I thought this ribbon would be perfect for my Halloween art craft pieces that I’m selling.
Next thing I saw in their small Halloween costume/accessory section were skeleton and rose clips, perfect for sugar skull collection and perfect for my hair,
The last thing I picked up when waiting in line to check out were a very cute witch pair of socks, one pair solid violet, the other pair, green and purple striped socks that say with witch shoe images, “If the Shoe fits.”
They had so many cute things at Joann’s and I probably would’ve bought more stuff if the sales girl I asked a simple question which was if they had something in the store that was listed on their website. It’s ok, they lost my money, and I saved money for my next VINTAGE and HALLOWEEN HAUL!
Last week, I did my first Halloween haul of the year. I was so excited to see all the new decorations and goodies that were to be available this year. I’m trying to be a little good tho and not buy everything since I already have a fabulous collection of Halloween decor; a lot of which I keep out all year round, but I like to buy at least a couple new things for my house. The first place I started out with was Michael’s and let me tell you, it was extremely hard to restrain myself, especially since I get a lot of my art supplies from there as well.
When I hit the Halloween section, I instantly got excited. When I shop for new spooky decor, I try to find unique items and things that I don’t have already. I’ve talked many times before about being a witch and that I do readings and such so I was pleased to see that they had a lot of witch and psychic style items this year. I also wanted to get another light up interactive Halloween scene. I bought my first one last year, my talking light up “Wasteland Pub,” and loved it. I even created a youtube video of it which you can see on my channel as well as my posts from last year which you can see in the link below and by using my SEARCH button here:
Check out my latest spooky and fabulously fun video all about my Wasteland Pub display. I shot this little video during two different Halloween photoshoots I did today. Stay tuned for that. Enjoy my youtube video here and make sure to subscribe to my youtube channel if you haven’t already.
I saw so many cute things at Michael’s and bought some very spooky and fabulous items for some great prices and here they are. I posted all my items on my Vampira coffin towel together and then everything separately so you can see the close up details:
1. The Garden of Eaten- Since I bought the “Wasteland Pub” scene last year, it only made sense to get the “Garden of Eaten,” which matches and goes great with my Little Shop of Horrors plant.
2. Hanging Bat- I found this really cool bat that I can hang pretty much anywhere in my house. I realized I didn’t have any bat decorations so I had to pick up this little guy.
3. Hanging Magical “Under the Moon” bottle cap sign- I love the vintage look of this piece and the fact the it’s a bottle cap shape, I thought was very cool and creative.
4. Skeleton Cheese Knives- The moment I saw these, I had to get them. One of my favorite things to make and eat is a good charcuterie plate so these will be perfect for me to use I love how they each have their own spooky words engraved on them.
5. Halloween adornments- There was a section in Michael’s that had little mini items and figurines and I found this really cool witch figure with a magical crystal ball and a psychic reading table with a skull and a matching crystal ball. I’m still deciding if I want to use these cuties in an art piece or put them around the house as little decorations.
6. White and Gray “Spooky Nights” Skull & Spider Serving Tray- You can never go wrong with a serving tray because you can use them for anything and everything. This will be perfect all year round and goes perfectly with my spooky skull cheese knives.
7. Palmistry Pillow- This is another item that I bought that I’ll keep out all year round. I love the design of this and how it shows all the lines and meanings of the human hand for palm reading. It’s very comfortable as well.
These are all my items from my first Halloween haul of 2019. Make sure to start checking out stores to find your own goodies for this year’s Halloween/Samhain night.
BONUS ITEMS: I had to also share these new Halloween items. The first one are a set of Freddy Krueger sweater pillow covers that my friend made and sent to me as a gift. Everyone knows that Freddy is my favorite horror character so I was so touched and happy to get these.
The other bonus item is a super sweet skeleton wedding cake topper of Frankenstein’s Monster and his bride. I bought this for our anniversary that was last week. I thought it was so cute and a fun anniversary gift for my wonderful husband and me.
I don’t do these often but when I do, I like to show everything and do them in a fun way so sometimes you’ll see ootd photos or videos like today. I wanted to do this video to show my spooky sexy outfit for getting my first batch of 2019 Halloween decorations at Michael’s, my home away from home. Here’s my video of my Outfit of the Day.
I love being part of the Samhain Society and here is our new badge. Make sure to check us out and all the amazing spooky, fun, and beautiful blogs and sites at https://www.facebook.com/groups/thesamhainsociety/ and go like the page https://www.facebook.com/samhainsociety/.
I wanted to show you my vintage vampire postcards that I recently found from a few years ago. It was fun mixing doing spookiness with pinup.
Hope you enjoyed these. There may be one that you might have seen on my Instagram. Please like, comment and follow if you haven’t already. HeHe. Thank you for all your support and again, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!