Enjoy! xoxo Carlie
My wonderful girlfriend Retro Dee and I decided for our latest collaboration, we would recreate the cute Little Twin Stars that we both loved as a child. For this collaboration, I am LaLa with my pink hair and makeup while Dee portrayed Kiki with her blue and teal hair and makeup. We both made our photos look vintage/polaroid style which look completely amazing. Dee and I look so cute in our matching Little Twin Stars tops as well. Enjoy our photos and stay tuned for the next collaboration, Retro Dee and I already have in the works and make sure to check out her amazing Retro Vintage Blog: retrodee.wordpress.com
The makeup I wore was from my special edition Sugarpill Cosmetics, Little Twin Stars collection, duh. On my eyes, I wore “Sky Candy,” and under my brow bone, I wore “Dream Dust” and “Cloud Maker.” I used my gorgeous La Mer setting powder and on my lips I used the Sugarpill Little Twin Star liquid lipstick in “Lala,” but also did a few extra shots at the end wearing my matching Little Twin Star lipstick in, “Kiki.”
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! LET’S MAKE 2020 A GREAT AND POSITIVE YEAR! A LOT OF YOU KNOW THIS WAS A HARD FOR ME BUT THANK GOODNESS FOR MY CLOSE FRIENDS, EVEN IF THEY DON’T LIVE CLOSE BY, AND THANK GOD FOR MY PARENTS AND CERTAIN FAMILY MEMBERS!
This video through my youtube webcam was sooooo much fun to shoot a few days ago. I wanted this topic to be the last youtube video I shot for 2019 and it turned out wonderfully. Check out my TOP 10 FAVORITE BEAUTY PRODUCTS FOR BOTH MEN AND WOMEN OF 2019. WATCH MY LAST FUN FABULOUS YOUTUBE VIDEO AND LEAVE ME SOME FUN COMMENTS AND/OR ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE BRAND OR PRODUCTS I LIST AND MENTION. OH AND MAKE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL IF YOU HAVEN’T ALREADY!!!
I love you all and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
GO WATCH MY VIDEO BELOW AND LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS ON YOUR FAVORITE PRODUCTS OF 2019! AND MAKE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL IF YOU HAVEN’T ALREADY! XoXO
Here’s the makeup star list I wore in my video and thumbnail:
Primer: Putty Primer from E.L.F
Foundation: Soap & Glory KICK ASS all day wear, shade 01
Concealer: Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser dark circles and all over concealer.
Setting Powder: Coty AirSpun Translucent Loose Setting Powder
Brightening Powder: Laura Mercier translucent brightening powder
Eye Makeup: Blue blood, Mintea, and Cullinan from Jeffree Star Cosmetics, BLUE BLOOD PALETTE and Mystic Ice from my CELESTIAL THUNDER PALETTE from Dominque Cosmetics.
Glitter Eye Makeup: The colors, Earthless, Between the Shadow, and Famine glitter colors from my HAUNTED glitter palette from Dear Katie Brown.
Blush: Girl on Girl from Trixie Cosmetics
Highlighter: After School Special from Trixie Cosmetics
Lipstick/s: For my thumbnail, I used Diamond from the Jeffree Star Cosmetics Family collection. In my video, I wear Sky High gloss from Jeffree Star Cosmetics.
Setting Spray: Urban Decay All-Nighter
If you go way back on my youtube channel, I did a few videos of my handbag collection. Since then, my collection has changed and I have both new and also the some of the same purses you might have seen in the past videos. Instead of doing another handbag collection tour, I decided to separate them in five different sections. I wanted to do this so I can better explain why I like collecting purses and hand bags so much as well as my own personal stories behind each purse.
The point of doing this is that you don’t have to have a lot of money to have beautiful purses and accessories. Even though I show two of my designer bags in one of the five sections, I never brag about the prices of anything, that’s how I was raised, and you’ll also see that most of my handbags I post aren’t all luxury designer.
1. Classic Timeless Handbags that will LAST FOREVER:
Luxury brands that I have include Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Coach, etc. and I will cherish bags always. Even thought they were expensive, the price was worth it because these brands that make these handbags create them so they will never fall apart.
2. Vintage/Pinup?Rockabilly Purses: I love my brands like Sourpuss, Lux de Ville because they complete a gorgeous pinup and burlesque look. They are also very fashionable with everyday clothes. I remember getting my first Sourpuss purse that was giving to me for, which was amazing, at a tattoo convention I modeled at years ago in Philly. I still have that bag and cherish it. You all know I love Sourpuss clothing in general and I love the actual vinyl car interior look of my stunning Lux De Ville’ purses. I also love my Kreepsville666 pink skull purse I got for free for doing a modeling shoot for them. I love my Pinup bags.
3. Sentimental: I have purses and handbags that I use and will never give away such as the small red leather croc Brighton heart shaped purse I asked if I could have that as my college graduation gift. My daddy is that greatest man on earth and didn’t hesitate. I also love my ABSOLUTELY AMAZING Bettie Paige purse that my hubby bought me, spur of the moment when we stopped at Peggy Sue’s Diner on the way back from Las Vegas. I love him so much and he knew it was the perfect purse for me. One other of my most sentimental purses I own was giving to me my mommy. I have always loved Betsey Johnson fashion and my mommy gave me her very soft leopard print Betsey Johnson of New York purse on the way to New York for New Year’s years ago.
4. Evening Bags: I have some beautiful evening bags for a beautiful night out where I don’t need to bring everything with me. My two favorites are my small “LADY GAGA, BAD ROMANCE” looking clutch which holds my Iphone, a credit card, my id, and a lipstick. I don’t need anything else. My other favorite evening bag is more vintage and was passed on to me by my mommy and it’s till in fabulous shape. It’s black and has both gold and silver jeweled slashes across which makes it my ultimate favorite and sentimental evening bag with another story behind it.
5. Purse Accessories: I know I have touched on this before but I always recommend getting a little card holder or even a slim cigarette holder to keep your id, one card for emergencies, and a little cash. I love my coach id holder from my Aunt Linda.
See, I told you the majority of my handbags have sentimental value to them, even the accessories, and most of them all have stories behind them. I hope you enjoyed this fun look at my handbags, my favorite fashion accessory to collect, and the sentimental stories behind them. In fashion, anything sentimental is always the best thing.
Check out my livestream video now!
Enjoy my latest beauty product review video and enjoy with me as we count down to Halloween!
This is a long video but a good and fun one. Check out my latest vid that I filmed today to see my reviews on certain beauty products that I tried in August. Also subscribe to my channel of course if you haven’t already.