Enjoy my latest beauty product review video and enjoy with me as we count down to Halloween!
This is a long video but a good and fun one. Check out my latest vid that I filmed today to see my reviews on certain beauty products that I tried in August. Also subscribe to my channel of course if you haven’t already.
I don’t do these often but when I do, I like to show everything and do them in a fun way so sometimes you’ll see ootd photos or videos like today. I wanted to do this video to show my spooky sexy outfit for getting my first batch of 2019 Halloween decorations at Michael’s, my home away from home. Here’s my video of my Outfit of the Day.
Here are my top favorite drugstore brands that I’ve been using for a long time. It wasn’t easy choosing just five so I had to have a think about it for a but but I I’m happy what I chose. I wanted to do this list to show that you can find and purchase fabulous makeup without blowing all your moola. You can find all these brands mainly at Target, Ulta, and Walgreens.
1. Soap and Glory: I know it’s like duh, why would I now have this on my list? But it’s true, I love love love this brand. I love their primer, skin moisturizers and I wear my sleep accelerator every night. I even got my mom into using their mousse moisturizer. They also make one of my all time favorite mascaras and it’s nice to have a brand you like that make both cosmetics and skin care that you enjoy. I pretty much like everything by them.
2. Pacifica: I discovered this brand a few months ago while browsing through Ulta and I’m so glad I did. Their Micellar Crystal Water is my favorite item by them and I use it every night and save the little crystals from the bottle when I finish it. Their products work so well and are gentle on the skin. I enjoy their daily moisturizer and their rose water spray as well. I definitely recommend checking all their cruelty free products.
3. E.L.F: Ok first off I’m embarrassed because my little cousins, Shiri and Rose had to tell me what E.L.F stood for. Haha, true story. BY THE WAY, WHEN THEY COME OUT TO VISIT ME OR WHEN I VISIT THEM NEXT THE TWO OF THEM ARE DOING A FUN BEAUTY VIDEO/S!!! I hadn’t used to much of their products in the past but I’m loving that brand more and more now. My latest thing that I’m obsessed with is the Elf Jelly Pop Kit! It’s perfect for a sweltering hot summer or when you don’t want to do a full face of makeup. I also love their purple primer, and setting spray.
4. Wet n Wild: Ok I have said this many times but this brand has really stepped up their game since I was about 13. The last unboxing video I did was the Wet n’ Wild, Rebel Rose collection which was the first collection of their’s that came out with skin care. The unboxing was so HUGE I had to do that video review in two parts. If you haven’t watched the videos, definitely check it out. I also did an unboxing video of their Zodiac collection. I’ll post all the links to the articles and videos and the dates that they were posted here below and you can also see the videos in previous articles I posted here reviewing both collections. Besides those collections, their photo focus foundation and setting spray are both fabulous and are perfect for anyone who is on a beauty budget.
5. Revlon: Revlon makes one of the best neutral eye shadow quads for classic vintage pinup eye makeup looks. I showed it off in one of my early 3 part classic vintage makeup tutorials and it’s a great color palette for every day use as well. My favorite is REVLON COLORSTAY in 500 addictive.
MUCH WATCH THIS VIDEO, MAKEUP TUTORIAL, AND MAKEUP REVEIW ON THIS FABULOUS INDEPENDENT MAKEUP AND BEAUTY COMPANY CALLED BEAUTY BAKERIE MAKEUP!!!!!! You will love this video and tutorial and review and please leave your feedback here in the comments here or on carliemichellesoratartworld.wordpress, and on my youtube channel with any suggestions that you want me to include in my work, Thank you and enjoy!
Hey everyone, I haven’t done a beauty and makeup product favorite video in awhile and I miss doing them so I thought it would be fun to do a new summer product review and fave video on some of my fabulous new favorites for summer 2019 items, and possible all year round. Hope you enjoy my video and remember I have Patreon on my Youtube Channel now.