MUCH WATCH THIS VIDEO, MAKEUP TUTORIAL, AND MAKEUP REVEIW ON THIS FABULOUS INDEPENDENT MAKEUP AND BEAUTY COMPANY CALLED BEAUTY BAKERIE MAKEUP!!!!!! You will love this video and tutorial and review and please leave your feedback here in the comments here or on carliemichellesoratartworld.wordpress, and on my youtube channel with any suggestions that you want me to include in my work, Thank you and enjoy!
Hey everyone, I haven’t done a beauty and makeup product favorite video in awhile and I miss doing them so I thought it would be fun to do a new summer product review and fave video on some of my fabulous new favorites for summer 2019 items, and possible all year round. Hope you enjoy my video and remember I have Patreon on my Youtube Channel now.
Hello to all my friends. I know the majority of you know that besides this and my art site, I have a youtube channel. I’ve posted many of my youtube videos here. Because I have a place to film and a place to blog and write my articles, I thought I would post some tips that are very helpful if you’re thinking of creating your own blog and channel. Hope these help you start your own fantastic media sites.
TIPS FOR STARTING A BLOG:
1. Before even beginning setting up your page, think carefully about the your idea and the things that you wan’t to talk about. When I started Bombshell, I knew I wanted it to not just be about Pinup but also music, and horror films, etc., which is why I included all those things in my bombshell description on my main title page.
2. Decide what blog company site you want to use. I personally really like WordPress but there are other great blog domain sites that are out that, some that I’ve used in the past.
3. Think long and hard before choosing a domain name. Make sure it fits with your blog and website theme. Also search different sites before you settle on the price of your domain name and how long you have it before you renew it. Different sites very.
My other blog site: http://www.carliemichellesoratartworld.com
TIPS FOR STARTING A YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
1. Think of a good channel name that represents yourself and what you plan on making videos about. It can be simple like mine, Carlie Michelle.
2. Don’t start a youtube channel just for money. It took me a long time to get a lot of subscribers and I only have 7,000 which may sound a lot, and it is, but not compared to channels like beauty gurus who have over a million subscribers. (This helpful tip can relate to your blog and website.) I make videos because I really enjoy making them. I love talking about important topics, have rants sometimes, do beauty videos, tutorials, etc. It’s really fun and I get satisfaction knowing that some people enjoy my content and it inspires certain people, such as my younger cousins.
3. I recommend doing a or a few demo videos to check the lighting of your camera, even if it’s your Iphone camera. There are different size circle lights that you can get many places including online that aren’t always expensive. Those can help get your preferred lighting. Below this, I’m going to post an early youtube video I shot with not the best lighting because I hadn’t the right equipment yet and needed to learn my best lighting technique. Then I’ll post a more recent, clearer video with better lighting so you can see the different. Click this tip for one of my video links: https://youtu.be/KMc2_260RF4
Earlier video of mine with dark lighting where you could barely see me. Showing these both so you can tell the difference. My youtube channel is Carlie Michelle.
*** THE MOST IMPORTANT THING ABOUT CREATING A BLOG AND WEBSITE AND A YOUTUBE CHANNEL IS TO HAVE FUN WITH IT AND TO ALWAYS BE CONFIDENT IN YOURSELF NO MATTER WHAT!!!!! I HOPE THESE TIPS HELP YOU IF YOU ARE WANTING TO START EITHER OF THESE PLATFORMS AND FEEL FREE TO ALWAYS ASK ME QUESTIONS. LOTS OF LOVE! XOXO CARLIE
Today for my over-due Sunday Morning Coffee Chat had to film these two videos because they are extremely important topics and can save you life!!!!!!! (I actually posted these two videos this past Tuesday July 2nd to my youtube channel, but I felt these are very important videos and are great topic for Sunday Morning Coffee Chat.”
These are definitely not the norm videos I usually upload to my channel but this topic is very close to my heart. Please check out part 1 and then part 2 and leave your comments below. Also please subscribe here and to my youtube channel if you haven’t already yet. And on my youtube channel, when you subscribe, click the bell icon so you are first in line to see my new and latest youtube vids!
I’m so excited to announce that I got my first sponsorship for my growing youtube channel! Please definitely check out my video below and don’t forget to subscribe to my channel if you haven’t already!
Video plus a list and pics of all the brands and tutorials I did in the video. Enjoy!
Here’s a full footage video I shot and posted on my youtube channel! IF YOU HAVEN’T DONE SO YET, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL, HIT THE BELL FOR NOTIFICATIONS AND LIKE ALL MY VIDEOS! XOXO I HAD THE BEST TIME AT DRAG CON SO PLEASE CHECK OUT THE FOOTAGE ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL ON HERE!