This was so exciting to get asked to place this order because it was one of my first ones, and I felt even more honored that they are beautiful enough for my mom’s temporary caretaker to want to use them as Christmas gifts for her family!
ALSO FOR THE HOLIDAY SEASON ONLY: I’M OFFERING A FREE CODE: CARLMERCH FOR FREE SHIPPING!!!!!
MAKE SURE TO GET YOUR CARLIE MICHELLE MERCH NOW AT:
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT ALWAYS!
Check out my livestream video now!
Ok so we all know that I love using Thayer’s Witch Hazel Toner from the local shop and that Soap & Glory Cosmetics is one of my favorite brands in general and definitely my top favorite drugstore skin care brand but this year I’ve developed three new brands that I discovered this year that I’m madly in love with.
1. E.l.f Cosmetics: I’ve really fallen in love with E.l.f this year and their Hydration is absolutely wonderful and is perfect for not just traveling but for anytime the weather is cold or your face is feeling a little dry. My favorite is the illuminating eye cream and is actually a great dupe for Origins Ginzing eye brightening cream that I love. Their putty primer is also absolutely amazing.
2. Wet n’ Wild Rebel Rose Skincare: Oh my gawd, if you haven’t already watched them, I did a review of the ENTIRE Wet n’ Wild Rebel Collection. Here are the two parts of the collection because there was so much to go to. Make sure to check out my two part Rebel Rose series up on my youtube channel. (Showing off the skincare is in part one.)
Besides the whole concept of this collection, I was so excited to be one of the first people to try their Rebel Rose skincare which is the first time Wet n’ Wild had come out with skincare. I absolutely love it. There isn’t one piece from that skincare collection that I was disappointed with and the products work great. I definitely recommend it.
3. Pacifica Beauty: I know I’ve mentioned them in past videos and reviews but I had to mention them again. I love the Pacifica skincare and like that it uses mostly natural ingredients. I just bought their cherry matte setting spray and I am really enjoying it. Here it is below:
All their products I’ve tried have been wonderful such as the serums, face mists, face wash, lotions, etc., but my all time favorite skincare product by them is the Pacifica Gem Water Crystal Infused Micellar Water. I’ve definitely mentioned that product before and I have to again but it works so well. Of course I automatically love it because of the crystals in it but it works extremely well in getting rid of stubborn makeup, including chunky glitters, and is a nice toner to cleanse the skin.
It’s the last Full Moon of 2019 and is known as the long “COLD MOON,” or the “LONG NIGHT’S MOON.” I have my altar set up yesterday to start the Full Moon energy and will be charging and dedicating some of my new crystals, do a card and crystal ball reading, add more notes to my grimoire, and just celebrate the Goddess because tonight is her night.
Blessed Be to all my fellow Witches and how will you be celebrating the Full Moon?
P.S: TOMORROW IS THE LAST FRIDAY THE 13TH OF THE YEAR AND THEN US WITCHES HAVE OUR HOLIDAY, “YULE,” TO CELEBRATE THE BEGINNING OF WINTER
Ok even though I love buying and trying new makeup brands, products, and different looks but my these are my top makeup essentials that I can’t be without!!!!!
1. “Tako” by SugarpillCosmetics, the greatest matte white eyeshadow ever
2. My Shiseido eye lash curler
3. Clinique’ pretty easy liner in black
4. Mascara, duh, one of my faves is Tarte lights, camera, action mascara in black
5. Red lipstick, again duh. My faves are “Bawse” by Smashbox Cosmetics and “Redrum” by JeffreeStarCosmetics
I’ve been wanting to do this photoshoot for awhile now and yesterday I finally got to do it and am so happy with the results. My inspiration was my beautiful kimono mixed with one of Dita Von Teese’s performances, “Opium Den,” which is the costume she was wearing when I first met her. This particular performance definitely inspired me in this shoot and I felt like I was channeling a bit of Dita. I even donned her lingerie under my robe.
I love these photos and a huge thank you to my guy Nima Sorat for shooting me. I hope you all enjoy my burlesque kimono photos.
Eye Shadow: All from Jeffree Star Cosmetics, Blood Sugar palette
Eye Liner: Clinique Pretty Easy liner and Schwing by The Balm
Lipstick: Beauty Bakerie Lip Whip in Bowl of Cherries
Foundation: Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless Foundation
Powder: La Mer Setting Powder
Brows: Brow Bar, True Brow Makeover Kit by Reema
Blush: Marbled Light illuminating blush by Ciate’ London