Hello to all my friends. I know the majority of you know that besides this and my art site, I have a youtube channel. I’ve posted many of my youtube videos here. Because I have a place to film and a place to blog and write my articles, I thought I would post some tips that are very helpful if you’re thinking of creating your own blog and channel. Hope these help you start your own fantastic media sites.
TIPS FOR STARTING A BLOG:
1. Before even beginning setting up your page, think carefully about the your idea and the things that you wan’t to talk about. When I started Bombshell, I knew I wanted it to not just be about Pinup but also music, and horror films, etc., which is why I included all those things in my bombshell description on my main title page.
2. Decide what blog company site you want to use. I personally really like WordPress but there are other great blog domain sites that are out that, some that I’ve used in the past.
3. Think long and hard before choosing a domain name. Make sure it fits with your blog and website theme. Also search different sites before you settle on the price of your domain name and how long you have it before you renew it. Different sites very.
My other blog site: http://www.carliemichellesoratartworld.com
TIPS FOR STARTING A YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
1. Think of a good channel name that represents yourself and what you plan on making videos about. It can be simple like mine, Carlie Michelle.
2. Don’t start a youtube channel just for money. It took me a long time to get a lot of subscribers and I only have 7,000 which may sound a lot, and it is, but not compared to channels like beauty gurus who have over a million subscribers. (This helpful tip can relate to your blog and website.) I make videos because I really enjoy making them. I love talking about important topics, have rants sometimes, do beauty videos, tutorials, etc. It’s really fun and I get satisfaction knowing that some people enjoy my content and it inspires certain people, such as my younger cousins.
3. I recommend doing a or a few demo videos to check the lighting of your camera, even if it’s your Iphone camera. There are different size circle lights that you can get many places including online that aren’t always expensive. Those can help get your preferred lighting. Below this, I’m going to post an early youtube video I shot with not the best lighting because I hadn’t the right equipment yet and needed to learn my best lighting technique. Then I’ll post a more recent, clearer video with better lighting so you can see the different. Click this tip for one of my video links: https://youtu.be/KMc2_260RF4
Earlier video of mine with dark lighting where you could barely see me. Showing these both so you can tell the difference. My youtube channel is Carlie Michelle.
*** THE MOST IMPORTANT THING ABOUT CREATING A BLOG AND WEBSITE AND A YOUTUBE CHANNEL IS TO HAVE FUN WITH IT AND TO ALWAYS BE CONFIDENT IN YOURSELF NO MATTER WHAT!!!!! I HOPE THESE TIPS HELP YOU IF YOU ARE WANTING TO START EITHER OF THESE PLATFORMS AND FEEL FREE TO ALWAYS ASK ME QUESTIONS. LOTS OF LOVE! XOXO CARLIE
Today for my over-due Sunday Morning Coffee Chat had to film these two videos because they are extremely important topics and can save you life!!!!!!! (I actually posted these two videos this past Tuesday July 2nd to my youtube channel, but I felt these are very important videos and are great topic for Sunday Morning Coffee Chat.”
These are definitely not the norm videos I usually upload to my channel but this topic is very close to my heart. Please check out part 1 and then part 2 and leave your comments below. Also please subscribe here and to my youtube channel if you haven’t already yet. And on my youtube channel, when you subscribe, click the bell icon so you are first in line to see my new and latest youtube vids!
This is a brief post of how I’ve been feeling with certain events that have just happened in our world. Normally I like to keep my sites fun and positive but I can not sit here and not say anything. I’m talking about the horrendous mass shooting that a happened a few days ago at the Dar-ul-Arqam mosque temple in the San Diego County town of Escondido during Passover (One of our High Holidays) Celebration. I’m definitely going to do a video to talk more in detail about this tragic event but like I said, I need to say something. Even tho I do practice positive witchcraft, I was born Jewish and still celebrate the holidays every year. You all probably knew that if you’ve been following me for a while, seeing my husband and I in our matching Hanukah sweaters, etc.
San Diego is barely two hours away from me and even where I live, even tho I’m in California, there has been a lot of anti-semite activity almost in my backyard which is very scary. I also have family close be me who were in the middle of the recent anti-semitism event. South of Los Angeles is very different. Orange County and passed is a lot more conservative and has a lot of different views then Los Angeles does. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not bashing where I currently live. Newport is so beautiful and there is a good size Jewish population out here. I just wanted to explain how different an hour makes from Orange County to Los Angeles.
I’ll definitely talk more in detail when I shoot my video but I want to end this by saying that all of us, Jewish and Non-Jewish need to stick together and stay strong and don’t let any hate crimes or fear hold us down.
WE ARE THE STRONG ONES!!!!!!!
I LOVE YOU ALL! XOXO CARLIE
Ok you all know how much I love Bethenny Frankel. I’ve met her and corresponded with her many times and have loved her the moment she joined Real Housewives of New York almost twelve years ago and have enjoyed watching her and her business grow. Her daughter is absolutely precious and her brand is all around fabulous. I also support and have donated to her charity, B Strong which I’ve written a few articles about, including on here. Just type in her name in the search area.
Over the holidays she sent me this beautiful and kind video courtesy of my mom. It was a nice feeling to know that Bethenny remembered when she first met me at one of her book signings I attended about seven years ago.
This is very special to me and I hope you enjoy. If you happen to have any questions about Bethenny or this video, feel free to leave them in the comments.
Hi everyone. I wanted to wish everyone who celebrates Christmas a wonderful and joyous time. Happy Holidays!
I’m so excited to be part of the Samhain Society! Thank you to my new girlfriend Alexandra Walden who runs her amazing blog and site, “Me and Annabel Lee,” which you definitely need to check her subscription . She helped me and welcomed me for being a member officially. Enjoy my, “The Samhain Society” badge and the link for THE SAMHAIN SOCIETY, http://spookylittlehalloween.com/Samhain Society/. Click on the link or you can click on my badge to see the Samhain Society. And big shoutout to my new friend to Alexandra and make sure to check out her blog and site. 😉 Oh and one more thing, I was so excited to be added to the Society list! I’m very proud of being part of the Samhain Society and love my new friends!!!
Figure out where your money is going:
Having a large amount of debt doesn’t mean that you can’t make big purchases. Although you have to have to very smart in your approach, there is almost always a way to find the funds you . The first (and most crucial) step that you should take, is to find out where your money is going. In other words, you must have a budget which is so crazy that so many people say they don’t that. Maybe because I have a BRILLIANT ACCOUNTANT FATHER. He does a lot financial work. A budget enables you to know how much money you have to put aside toward your big purchase.
Make a savings plan:
The best strategy for making a big purchase while in debt is to not add more of it. Rather than applying for another credit card/ loan right away, see what you can do to save up for the item that you need. Since you’ve already made a budget, you should know exactly how much you can set aside each week. If your finances and timing allow, create a savings journal so you can reach your goal in an estimated date for when you plan to reasonably reach that crossroad. Depending on the urgency of the big purchase you’ll be making, see how long you can go without in order to avoid further debt.
Quickly clean up your credit if you will need financing:
Whether you have to find a replacement for your car, etc, you may not be able to pay off all of your existing debt right away.
If your priority is to buy your desired purchase, do whatever you can to quickly clean up your credit. I myself am very good at paying all my credit card bills on time and in full to avoid interest. Of course sometime emergencies happen which is why I have a certain credit card for that but for the most part, I pay everything off. Another financial tip, which should be a no-brainer is to pay your bills on time, even if it’s the minimum balance. That way you don’t rack up any late fees. Any boost to your credit score (and reduction of your current debt) will make your life sooooooo much easier and you’ll be able to do things in your life, like buy a house, have money set away for your children, and a lot more.
HOPE THESE TIPS AND ADVICE HELP YOU, ESPECIALLY TO THE ONES THAT HAVE A HIGH DATE. THANK YOU AND LOT OF LOVE!
photos above are not my original work.