I love doing supporting charities as much as I can. You all already know that I am a huge advocate for the LGBTQ movement. There is another organization and charity that I’m very passionate about and fully support which is the charity, “B STRONG.” It was created by Bethenny Frankel, which you all know I love, but that’s not the only reason why I support this charity.)
The B Strong program is a disaster relief initiative that provides real time emergency assistance to individuals and their families in crisis. Our mission is to to give people who are struck with tragedy hope by providing gift cards, emergency aid, food and shelter to disaster victims. The mission of this charity is to help others who are struck with tragedy by giving out gift cards, emergency aid, food and shelter to disaster victims.
You’ll see more details, including videos of their work on their site but here are just some of the past missions that B STRONG has accomplished:
· In 2017, supplied 55 donated planes with aid to the Caribbean after Hurricane Irma and Maria.
· Filled and sent 86 containers to their partner organizations Yonomequito & Third Wave Volunteers in Puerto Rico.
· 10 containers to the Virgin Islands, a small ship with aid for Dominica, St Maarten and other countries.
· In 2018 assisted the people of Guatemala with three relief missions after Volcano De Fuego erupted.
· Distributed aid to those affected in Guatemala, as well as, bstrong gift cards.
· Delivered cash cards in Hawaii to the volcano and earthquake victims at two shelters in Puna.
Bethenny and her charity work is also for survivors of domestic abuse and is very empowering for both women and men. Make sure if you are in an abusive situation, report it immediately. Even if you doubt yourself or don’t think you’re important enough, just remember that you are and that we all have to stick together with our strength to make a difference in the world and in all of our lives.
B STRONG is the perfect name for all this charity work. Make sure to check out B STRONG and see all the wonderful things it’s done for people. Also if you desire, make sure to send in a donation however small or large it is. Check this charity out at http://bethenny.com/bstrong/.