Here is the last part of my vintage pinup makeup tutorial/demo. This is all about the lips and a few fun extra tidbits! And of course the products used and shown in this video are listed at the bottom. Enjoy!
1. Lip Primer-Too Faced “Lip Insurance” in “Original.”
2. Lip Liner- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on lip pencil in “Frenemy.”
3. Lipstick-Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in “Savage.”
4. Lip brush-Real Techniques
5. Setting Spray- “Pure Bliss,” Makeup Setting Spray
This video shows how to do a naturally beautiful vintage pinup eye makeup look from shadow, eye-liner, lashes, brows, and more.
Underneath my video is the products I talked about and used in this video demo!
Hope you enjoy!
- Eye Primer- Urban Decay Eye Primer in “Original.”
- Eye Shadows- Sugar Pill in “Tako,” and Revlon Colorstay, 16 Hour eye shadow in “Addictive (500)”
- Eye Curler- Shiseido
- Eye Liner(s)- Kat Von D tattoo liner in “Trooper,” and Makeup Forever Graphic Liner. NOTE: I like to sometimes layer my eyeliners to get more of a beautiful shiny black wing so I definitely combine them at times. If you do this, depending on what liner you use, make sure to have a steady hand and to not layer them all at once. Let atleast one of the liners dry before drawing on top of them. But you ALL KNOW THIS TIP, feel free to always experiment to see what you like and what looks good on you, but not when you’re in a rush.
- Mascara-L’oreal Voluminous Butterfly in “Black/Noir.”
- Eyebrow Makeup- Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in “Chocolate.”
- Eyebrow Gel- Anastasia Clear Brow Gel
When I came home from work today, I thought of a few new fashion tips and tricks and definitely wanted to share:
1. If you are trying to put an a outfit together for work the next day but don’t know if it will look good put together. Instead of making a fashion list like I do a lot, take a selfie shot in the mirror in the clothing and accessories you want to wear. You can also do this with hair and makeup so you remember what makeup look and hair style you want to do in the morning.
2. Always hang your next day outfit in your closet the night before. This way in the morning you can cut your time in half in getting ready in the morning which is great if you have to start work early.
Showing off my victory rolls with my little vintage red hat! Love when people at work ask me if I can do hair for them and/or compliment me on my look. Definitely makes me feel good. Here’s my hair do from yesterday.
By request from my followers and fans, here’s my second slow video dancing to Jessica Lange’s version of “Gods and Monsters,” from American Horror Story Freakshow. That’s why I’m rocking my hot FREAKSHOW tank here. Touch of Rob Z at the end but goes with my dancing here beautifully. Check it out and like on youtube please as well. Thank you and enjoy!
How perfect is this song for here? One of my favorite Powerman 5000, aka Rob Zombie’s baby brother, Spyder. Loved dancing and making this music video.v
You all know I’m a dancer and performer and love dancing in general so yesterday after I did my post on Kreepsville666, I did a sexy fun dance video in slo motion to the song, “SEVENTEEN YEAR LOCUST” by one of my favorite musicians and one of the greats, Rob Zombie! This was so much fun to do!