Here are her links so you can check out her stuff:
Every once in a while, I enjoy watching the Bravo show, “Shahs of Sunset,” and Asa is my favorite. Her family business is amazing and her taste in fashion is superb. I’ve been wanting to get one of her kaftans for awhile now and I’m so glad I finally got one. I bought the short POSITANO kaftan. I loved all the colors and that there was an animal print design element to it. Nordstrom sells her clothing but I wanted to get one off her official site. The prices are great for this clothing. It ranges because of the different lengths of the kaftans. The prices are especially great because of all the detailing she puts into her clothing from jewels to sequins and more. My birthstone is the Emerald so I donned all my Emerald jewelry with this look. I felt very luxurious!
Another reason I love Asa is because she is all about women empowerment, beauty, confidence, and positive body confidence.
Asa also sells beautiful and sexy accessories which I plan on getting soon. Besides all the stuff Asa sells, she is very sweet when I talk to her online. She is also the kindness and most spiritual woman I know on her show and one of the most spiritual ladies I’ve met online. I’m so glad I met her.
Definitely check out Asa Kaftans at asasoltan.com.
Thank you Asa for your friendship and fabulous clothing!
A few weeks ago I did Pinup Valentine’s shoot for a magazine. It was organized and planned by Bettie La Rose, which who put together the holiday shoot I did in December. She is so awesome and love working with her. This was another group shoot and it was nice seeing a lot of familiar faces with both the other models and the photographers. It was nice meeting some new people as well. It’s always a great feeling to work with people that are really easy to get along with. It gives a positive dynamic to everyone. This shoot was a lot of fun to do.
The first few photos is by Bryon Love. The other girl in one of my pictures is my friend and model Jessy Dodd.
The second group of photos below are by Stephen Fitzsimons. Check out both of their Facebook pages to see more of his work.
Hope you enjoy part one of my Valentine Pinup photos. I’m going to post them in different parts like I did with my holiday shoot and get everyone into the romantic mood in time for Valentine’s Day.
I love showing off my outfits and yesterday I wore this to a doctor’s appointment. I donned my rocking dark blue jeans cuffed, a black and white frill and puffy sleeve blouse, my famous six inch heels, red hoops, and a new hair flower that I had just received. The flower is my favorite part of this look, especially with a victory roll pony tail hair do.
The flower is a beautiful white lily with yellow and green stems, black leaves, and the best part, black spiders. Even with the spiders, because of the colors and design of the lily, the flower clip doesn’t look super gothic or spooky which is nice because it can be versatile with a variety of outfits and looks.
Hope you enjoy these couple pictures of my outfit of the day and I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year. This is my first post of 2018 and I wanted to show some new fashion items I bought for myself this past season. I think it’s important to treat yourself. You of course need to prioritize and make sure the important things in your life are taken care of and paid off first such as bills, rent, mortgage, car payments, etc. You can find similar things to these below items at most clothing stores or online. You just need to keep your eyes open which makes shopping more fun.
Hermes Scarf- Hermes is an extraordinary designer brand. If you don’t know anything about them, definitely look them up. What I can tell you quickly though is that Hermes is French and is one of the most expensive brands ever and screams luxury and classic. They are famous for their hand stitched handbags such as the popular, “Birkin”
and “Kelly,” which I will hopefully getting a red one soon”
One of my favorite things from them are their scarves, which I eventually want to have a collection of, and was excited to buy a new one. They came in a variety of colors and patterns as well as sizes. They change the look of any outfit and you automatically feel luxurious when you wear one. I love how this reptile inspired pattern bright this scarf is with vibrant orange and red with a touch of blue. The pattern reminds me of a snake. Even if you wear it with an outfit in all black, it will pop and make a statement. One of the coolest things is when you buy an Hermes scarf is that they give you a set of mini cards with illustrations and pictures of creative ways to wear your scarf Like I said before, Hermes is in no ways cheap but will always be in style and the quality of their items will last forever.
Leather shorts and Thigh High Boots- These two things are one of my favorite things I bought this past season. I’m obsessed. I had been wanting to buy thigh high boots for awhile, especially since my other black boots got completely worn out and was so excited I found this pair at Macy’s which was a surprise. They have a thick heel and are very comfortable and easy to walk in, even if you don’t wear high heels a lot. I definitely recommend checking some cool boots out for yourself. I found these shorts online actually and they are so comfortable and can be worn during any season. I love pairing opaque stockings under my shorts and it keeps me nice and warm. Wearing my thigh high boots with my leather shorts is the perfect combination.
New handbags- I have two new handbags to share which are the complete opposite of each other. One is a beautiful vintage embroidery handbag with floral detailing. It has dividing pockets inside it which is great at keeping your purse stuff organized. I saw a variety of color combinations in this purse but the gold and gray one was my favorite. The other one is a metal alloy abstract stone cut clutch. I was instantly drawn to this. It looks very high fashion and is made to look like an abstract cut gem. It reminds me of Lady Gaga’s “Bad Romance” video. The best thing about this clutch is that it is small for a night out but big enough to fit my iPhone in which is something that I struggle with when small evening bags. It comes with a chain strap also so you can wear it different ways.
Thank you for letting me share all of these with you. What are some of your favorite fashion items?
I can’t believe 2017 is almost over. This year went by extremely fast and I hope everyone enjoyed the holiday season. Here’s a few brand new tips and tricks for the end of year. First, here’s an important fashion and style tip below:
Fashion and Style Tip: Don’t be afraid of what you “should wear.” What I mean by that is if your normal fashion is a certain style or a specific genre, such as wearing vintage, but you see something that is modern and outside of that genre but absolutely love and must have it, don’t be afraid to buy it. You can always incorporate it into your wardrobe You should never feel that you and can’t wear fashion and must stick to your everyday style.
New Beauty Tips/Tricks:
1. Primer and Foundation: Try out your different foundations with your different primers, especially if you are trying them out for the first time. See how your foundation reacts to the primer because not all primers and foundations work well with each other depending on the formula. This is goes the same for blurring products that cover your pores. such as “Maybelline’s Baby Skin Pore Eraser.” Make sure everything is blended evenly.
2. After doing your foundation, concealer, and setting powder, spray a few pumps of your setting spray before continuing the rest of your look. You don’t need a lot. Just a quick mist. Fan it dry and then continue the rest of your makeup. When you’re done with your makeup use your setting spray to finish as you usually do. By using the setting spray twice gives your face an extra boost and really locks in your makeup.
3. I can’t take credit for this tip but it’s a good one that I like a lot and wanted to share. It’s a beauty blender trick I learned from “Small Little Things Blog,” youtube channel which I absolutely love and recommend for everyone to check out. If your beauty blender dries fast when you apply your makeup, you can spray it with MAC’s Prep and Prime spray which can be used as a primer and also a setting spray. This is a good trick especially if you’re not applying your makeup near a sink. This spray is recommended because it’s main purpose is for it to help makeup last longer and helps you have a smooth makeup application. I’m sure you can do this trick with other primers and setting sprays but I like MAC’s Prep and Prime a lot and have being using it for awhile and love this new trick I learned. Thank you “Small Little Things.”
4. When it comes to primer, a lot of people apply way to much to their face. All you need is a thin even layer. If you are using a product that has a “blurring effect,” focus on your pore areas that you want to blur and conceal. Using too much primer can affect how your makeup turns out and can also clog pores. You also won’t waste a lot of product.
5. If you have or want to buy a product that you know you won’t use everyday such as a facial mask, get a travel size version of the product I they make it instead of getting a full size. For example, I love Glamglow masks but I don’t use them everyday so the last mask I bought which was the blue “Thirstymud Hydrating Treatment,” I decided to get the travel size and it has more than enough product in it and will last awhile. Buying smaller sizes will also save you money which is always wonderful.
Hope you enjoy these tips and tricks and if you think of any cool ones, definitely let me know in the comment section.
If you are on a budget or just don’t feel like purchasing an entire new wardrobe for winter, there are easy ways to utilize your spring and summertime clothing without having to buy a lot of extra pieces that can only be worn just for the one season. Instead you only have to purchase a few things to add to your closet and can save your money to buy yourself something special.
Cardigans- Pairing a cardigan over a short sleeve or strapless shirt or dress allows you to wear your warm weather clothes in the winter. You can find cardigans in all different shapes, styles, colors, and patterns and change your outfit completely. Cardigans are also great because they are always available to buy and you can wear them all year long.
Keeping your legs warm- Tights, stockings, and knee socks will keep your legs toasty warm in the cold weather. They look so cute with skirts and even shorts. They are very inexpensive to buy with the exception of designer brands which can be a little more in price but are still affordable and come in all different styles and are sold pretty much everywhere, including drugstores.
Thermal shirts- These shirts will always keep you warm and toasty. They are great because they are thin enough to wear under shorts sleeve shirts but will always keep you warm without being to heavy or bulky. They are not expensive to buy so get them in every color and print.
Layer, Layer, Layer- In the cold winter, layering your clothes is your friend. Layer a tee over a tank, pair it under a sweater, and throw your coat on. Utilize gloves, a scarf, and a hat as warm cute accessories to give your outfit extra pop. Layering your clothes is also a good idea to do if you live somewhere where the weather is either unpredictable or is constantly changing throughout the day. You’ll be able to stay toasty warm and then peel off some of your layers if it starts to get hot.