Enjoy my latest beauty product review video and enjoy with me as we count down to Halloween!
Last week, I did my first Halloween haul of the year. I was so excited to see all the new decorations and goodies that were to be available this year. I’m trying to be a little good tho and not buy everything since I already have a fabulous collection of Halloween decor; a lot of which I keep out all year round, but I like to buy at least a couple new things for my house. The first place I started out with was Michael’s and let me tell you, it was extremely hard to restrain myself, especially since I get a lot of my art supplies from there as well.
When I hit the Halloween section, I instantly got excited. When I shop for new spooky decor, I try to find unique items and things that I don’t have already. I’ve talked many times before about being a witch and that I do readings and such so I was pleased to see that they had a lot of witch and psychic style items this year. I also wanted to get another light up interactive Halloween scene. I bought my first one last year, my talking light up “Wasteland Pub,” and loved it. I even created a youtube video of it which you can see on my channel as well as my posts from last year which you can see in the link below and by using my SEARCH button here:
Check out my latest spooky and fabulously fun video all about my Wasteland Pub display. I shot this little video during two different Halloween photoshoots I did today. Stay tuned for that. Enjoy my youtube video here and make sure to subscribe to my youtube channel if you haven’t already.
I saw so many cute things at Michael’s and bought some very spooky and fabulous items for some great prices and here they are. I posted all my items on my Vampira coffin towel together and then everything separately so you can see the close up details:
1. The Garden of Eaten- Since I bought the “Wasteland Pub” scene last year, it only made sense to get the “Garden of Eaten,” which matches and goes great with my Little Shop of Horrors plant.
2. Hanging Bat- I found this really cool bat that I can hang pretty much anywhere in my house. I realized I didn’t have any bat decorations so I had to pick up this little guy.
3. Hanging Magical “Under the Moon” bottle cap sign- I love the vintage look of this piece and the fact the it’s a bottle cap shape, I thought was very cool and creative.
4. Skeleton Cheese Knives- The moment I saw these, I had to get them. One of my favorite things to make and eat is a good charcuterie plate so these will be perfect for me to use I love how they each have their own spooky words engraved on them.
5. Halloween adornments- There was a section in Michael’s that had little mini items and figurines and I found this really cool witch figure with a magical crystal ball and a psychic reading table with a skull and a matching crystal ball. I’m still deciding if I want to use these cuties in an art piece or put them around the house as little decorations.
6. White and Gray “Spooky Nights” Skull & Spider Serving Tray- You can never go wrong with a serving tray because you can use them for anything and everything. This will be perfect all year round and goes perfectly with my spooky skull cheese knives.
7. Palmistry Pillow- This is another item that I bought that I’ll keep out all year round. I love the design of this and how it shows all the lines and meanings of the human hand for palm reading. It’s very comfortable as well.
These are all my items from my first Halloween haul of 2019. Make sure to start checking out stores to find your own goodies for this year’s Halloween/Samhain night.
BONUS ITEMS: I had to also share these new Halloween items. The first one are a set of Freddy Krueger sweater pillow covers that my friend made and sent to me as a gift. Everyone knows that Freddy is my favorite horror character so I was so touched and happy to get these.
The other bonus item is a super sweet skeleton wedding cake topper of Frankenstein’s Monster and his bride. I bought this for our anniversary that was last week. I thought it was so cute and a fun anniversary gift for my wonderful husband and me.
I don’t do these often but when I do, I like to show everything and do them in a fun way so sometimes you’ll see ootd photos or videos like today. I wanted to do this video to show my spooky sexy outfit for getting my first batch of 2019 Halloween decorations at Michael’s, my home away from home. Here’s my video of my Outfit of the Day.
Hope everyone has a freaky Friday and a nice weekend! Jason Voorhees and I wish you lots of fun and to remind you ALL to not go camping or strolling through the woods today.
XoXo Jason and Carlie
P.S: Isn’t my new Jason coffee mug amazing? I love it!!!!!!!!’
The first two YouTube channels you need to check out, AFTER YOU CHECK OUT and SUBSCRIBE to MY CHANNEL, we’re recommeded to me by one of my best friends Jordan Giuliani.
The first YouTube channel recommendation is, “Lair of Voltaire.” He does amazing DIY gothic projects for his lair and for the last two months he’s been checking out stores like Target, JoAnn’s, etc., which has inspired me a lot with his ideas.
The second YouTube channel Jordan recommended to me is called, “Maven of the Eventide,” where she reviews many, many, many vampire books, except maybe “Twilight.” Hahaha. Even if you’re not into Vampires, the way Maven speaks is very dramatic and funny. She puts on a Bela Legosa accent when she introduces her self and it’s so funny. I love her.
The last YouTube channel that I ran into is Ms. Sara Monster! I am obsessed with her. She is so gorgeous and does beauty tips for rock and roll/ goth girls like the perfect black lipstick, how she quickly does her makeup and hair before she goes to work, and reviews products and a lot more. I met her through YouTube and are becoming friends through Instagram. She’s a sweetheart and definitely recommend her.
“Curious Creations by Christine McConnell” You can watch Christine on Netflix and can see previews of her on her YouTube channel. She makes the coolest spooky inspired food, from starters to mains, to dessert. I’ve been inspired in making some of her delicious delicacies.
I follow and love many blogs but my favorite spooky DIY blog is “Me and Annabel Lee.” She makes a lot of amazing DIY pieces plus she has a fantastic store that I might be buying from her soon. She also helped me a lot when I became part of the Samhain Society which I’m very grateful for!
It’s official, my favorite holiday EVER! I wanted to wish all my family and friends, all my sister witches, my husband, and to all you supporters out there who enjoy my blogs and website! Have a wickedly fabulous HALLOWS’ EVE!!!
I’m so excited that in two day, Halloween will be here. I’m a natural witch like my sister Suzy Owen. In three days it will be Halloween and I can’t wait. My husband and I have a list of our scary, spooky, and violent Halloween films are already to go for Halloween night! I’ll post the vids we watch on my witch’s New Year aka Samhain! I can’t wait for my favorite holiday!
I’m so excited to be part of the Samhain Society! Thank you to my new girlfriend Alexandra Walden who runs her amazing blog and site, “Me and Annabel Lee,” which you definitely need to check her subscription . She helped me and welcomed me for being a member officially. Enjoy my, “The Samhain Society” badge and the link for THE SAMHAIN SOCIETY, http://spookylittlehalloween.com/Samhain Society/. Click on the link or you can click on my badge to see the Samhain Society. And big shoutout to my new friend to Alexandra and make sure to check out her blog and site. 😉 Oh and one more thing, I was so excited to be added to the Society list! I’m very proud of being part of the Samhain Society and love my new friends!!!