DO THIS AWESOME END OF THE YEAR GIVEAWAY!!!!!!!
Hello everyone. Happy December. I can’t believe how fast this year has gone by. I definitely will be posting some new and fun articles and doing some holiday inspired shoots so stay tuned. I’m looking forward to a positive New Year.
Tonight is the first night of Hanukkah beginning at sundown which I’m very excited about. I have my blue and silver decorations out as well as my menorah for this evening. I love celebrating this holiday with my family.
Instead of Christmas sweaters, my husband and I have matching light up Hanukkah sweaters that we got last year. They are so cute. Mine says, “Come on baby, light my menorah,” and my hubby’s sweater says, “Let’s get lit.” They are so adorable and I’m glad we found them. Here’s a little picture of us wearing them last year.
I want to wish everyone Happy Holidays and Happy Hannukah to all who celebrate this wonderful holiday. Lots of love to everyone!
Night Before Halloween Car Vlog
Happy New Year!
I would like to wish everyone a very Happy New Year and let’s make 2018 a really wonderful year!
Holiday Pinup Photoshoot part 3
Check out these sexy and naughty burlesque style photos. These were taken by photographer, Stephen Fitzsimons. Happy Holidays to all!
Holiday Pinup PhotoShoot
A few weeks ago I did a group photoshoot at Elysium Studio. It was a Holiday photoshoot and I was a sexy Burlesque Pinup Model, so I was definitely in my element. Here are my ‘Holiday Burlesque Pinup Photos.” All the photographers were very nice and thank you to Bettie La Rose for putting together this shoot. I hope to work with you again in the future! You were so much fun!
It was also wonderful to model with one of my best friends, Lauren Daniella since I hadn’t seen her in a long time and her and I had modeled a lot together over years. In the next Holiday Photoshoot photos I post, you’ll she her and I together.
MORE “BEFORE AND AFTER LOOKS,”How to Quickly Turn Your Everyday Makeup Into a Holiday Look
Here are MORE “BEFORE AND AFTER LOOKS,” from my previous article and video post “”How to Quickly Turn Your Everyday Makeup Into a Holiday Look.”
Hope you ENJOY!
How to Quickly Turn Your Everyday Makeup Into a Holiday Look
Since we are in the holiday season, there are usually a lot of events and parties to attend, but sometimes you may not have a lot of time to get ready or you need to go straight to a party from work and won’t have time to redo your entire makeup. Here are some tips, tricks, and ideas to amp up your daily makeup to a more holiday look. All of these are super quick to do and will save you a lot of time. All the items I talk about are small and easy to throw in your purse with no hassle.
One quick tip: Besides makeup, it’s also a good idea to keep an extra outfit and handbag in your car so you can change on the go without having to stop at home. Also take a bag, even if it’s a ziplock bag that you can put your jewelry in it and put it in your purse so you can quickly take your work jewelry off and replace it with some sexy diamond and bling.
Feel free to use one of these ideas or all of them together. Whatever suits your fancy and will make you feel festive and fabulous!
1. Highlight: Even if you wear highlighter during the day, you can layer it to make it more blinding and beautiful. Use one that has more sparkle to it. You can also intensify you regular highlighter by wetting your brush with a makeup spray such as MAC Prime and Prep Fix or Studio Fix or and then apply it. The highlighter shown here is “Gator Wings,” from Tarte’s “Swamp Queen” palette.
2. Pigments: Shimmery and glittery pigments are perfect for a glamorous holiday look. There are tons of pigments out there, pressed and loose, and come in every color you can imagine. Just make sure you get pigments that are for the face instead of just going to the craft store to buy a jar of glitter. You obviously don’t want anything to irritate your skin. You can wear and play around with pigments. What I like to do is to take a detail brush, wet it, and apply it over your regular eyeshadow. I think it’s a cool look to also apply a tiny bit on top of your lipstick.
3. Metallic Eyeshadows: Metallic shadows, especially liquid metallic shadows are very popular and come in a huge variety of colors. You can get very creative with these. I find that the liquid helps you control your application better. You can use them as eyeliner, put a little in the inner corners of your eye to brighten and make them pop more, or cover your entire lid. However creative you are feeling you should do.
Another thing I like is roll on eyeshadows. Especially when they have a little shimmer. Like liquid shadows, I feel the roller helps you control where you want to place your shadow. You can even use them as a highlighter.
For metallic eyeshadows, I love Stila’s Magnificent Metals. I love rose gold so of course, my favorite metallic shade is “Rose Gold Retro.” I also like the roll on eye shadows by NYX, especially in the “Nude” color.
4. Waterline: This is the easiest tip to do. Applying eyeliner to your waterline instantly changes your day look into a smoldering sexy look. For this, I like “Waterline 24/7” by Urban Decay.
5. Lip Toppers: These are pretty to wear on top of your lipstick or even just by itself. It’s a two second way to glam up your makeup. Just apply a little to just the center of your lips to give them dimension. I love the lip toppers by Jouer cosmetics. The colors are lovely and smell delicious like vanilla. My favorite is again the rose gold.
These are again just ideas.
I hope you enjoyed these ideas and that everyone has a very happy holiday!
December Hits, Misses, and Holiday Sets
Here is my monthly hits and misses video. Since we are in December and all the holidays are coming up, I also included some cute holiday gift sets that I got and that can be great gift ideas. As in every review video I do, if I don’t like something, that’s just my opinion and doesn’t mean that I dislike that particular brand in general.
I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!!!! Be blogging more soon but wanted to wish all my friends on here a very happy holiday season!
Here are some of my holiday beautiful, pinup, burlesque looking photos from past holiday shoots since I didn’t have time to do a holiday shoot this year! Enjoy!!!
Stay tuned for new blog post soon!!!!