Video plus a list and pics of all the brands and tutorials I did in the video. Enjoy!
I just did a beauty product video today which I haven’t done in forever. It’s not a Hit/Miss Video, it’s all my new faves. Definitely watch the video and make sure to subscribe to my channel and hit the bell for notifications.
Here are close up photos of the products I mentioned! Any questions on the pricing or the best way to use them or if you just want to post a comment, definitely post in the comment section.
I hadn’t done a Product Hit or Miss video in awhile so I thought since it is the end of the year I thought it would be great to do one. Also since it’s the holiday season, I included some of my wonderful Holiday Faves. Hope you enjoy the video and make sure to always subscribe to my youtube channel if you haven’t already and click like on this video as well please. Thank you everyone! Happy Holidays!
Whenever Jeffree Star puts out a new collection, I always get excited and the collections are always fabulous. When he revealed his latest makeup collection,
“Love Sick Collection,” I absolutely lost it with my ecstatic excitement. The whole collection is in my favorite color which immediately caught my eye and then I saw the new ” Blood Sugar” eyeshadow palete with other products on his reveal video and instantly couldn’t wait for the launch date.
When he launched “Love Sick”, I pre-ordered the “Blood Sugar” palette and bought a few other goodies from the collection such the sexy new red cosmetic case that can hold a full sized palette which is very cool. I also bought the new “Candy Necklace” velour lip scrub which is so yummy and a great addition to my lip scrub collection.
I received my “Blood Sugar” palette last week and I’m so in love with it. The packaging is the absolute best. It’s a one of a kind red faux leather box with metal clasps. It comes with 18 gorgeous shades, in 3 formulas, metal, matte, and pressed glitter. The names of the pigmented shades are so cute and very appropriate for this palette. The details of this palette is so cute with the stamps of some of the shadows such as medical needle and a medical symbol, which I included a closeup picture here.
The best thing about this palette is that I can create so many looks and styles with just this palette from traditional, vintage, pinup makeup, to sexy smoldering, psychobilly, natural, and more. I’m an artist and I always love being creative and like to create art in the makeup genre. Makeup is definitely an art form.
I wanted to write this article to give and share my first impressions and review on this makeup collection and I definitely plan on posting pictures of me with different makeup looks using just it in the future.
The “Love Sick” collection is yet again another fantastic collection of makeup and products from Jeffree Star Cosmetics. Everything Jeffree puts out I love but this collection is my favorite from him and out of all the eyeshadow palettes he’s put out, the BLOOD SUGAR PALETTE IS my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE PALETTE!
It’s obvious that I recommend this collection especially the eye shadow palette. The palette sells quickly but you can still pre-order at jeffreestarcosmetics.com and at beautylish.com.
Here’s my last installment of my “Power of Lipstick” Trilogy. I’m ending this last lipstick part with my favorite colors that are more on the edgy side but are still hot, fun, and beautiful to wear.
It was hard for me to choose which colors I wanted to show here but here are my top faves:
1. “Savage” (mega matte,) Vice lipstick by Urban Decay- This bright pink lipstick is hot hot hot. I love wearing this lipstick, especially when I do a colorful look, a hot psychobilly look, or just for fun. The Urban Decay VICE formula is one of my favorite lip formulas and I definitely recommend checking them out. I also use the matching Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on lipliner in “Frenemy”
2. “Twitch” (cream) Vice lipstick by Urban Decay- I love this beautiful purple color. It’s not too dark, it’s not too light. It’s the perfect purple lipstick. With this color, I don’t wear lip liner all the time but when I do, I use Urban Decay 24/7 glide on lipliner in”Pandemonium.”
3. “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” Velour liquid lipstick from Jeffree Star Cosmetics- last year I did a “Breakfast at Tiffany’s shoot and the last few photos I had shot, I put this lipstick on. I thought it would be fun and those pictures looked really cool with it on. One of my favorite films, if not my favorite of all time is “Breakfast at Tiffany’s,” and I love how this lipstick is the exact shade of Tiffany’s bags and box packaging. If you haven’t seen my Breakfast at Tiffany’s shoot, definitely check it out here.
4. “Venus Flytrap” Velour liquid lipstick from Jeffree Star Cosmetics (Chrome Collection)- I’ve used this fabulous green chartreuse color many times A LOT in makeup tutorials and looks. Some might think how or why would you wear this color but that’s just because you’re unique, like to stand out, and are fabulous.
5. “Trinket” liquid lip color by Sugarpill- In my December Hits/Misses youtube video, I talked about buying and wearing this color and it was definitely a HIT for me. If you haven’t done so already, please go check that youtube vid out on my youtube channel and I posted it here in December as well. “Trinket” is Sugarpill’s very first liquid lipstick, and has a sexy Matte to Sparkle formula. The color is a matte mauve infused with luminous golden sparkles that stay and become more bright as the formula dries. I love the pigment and how it is very long-lasting and never feels too dry.
Most of you know I rarely wear lip gloss on a daily basis but the I do have few that I absolutely love wearing, either by itself on top of regular lipstick.
Here are my favorite glosses and toppers:
1. “Melted Honey” by Chanel- This sparkly gold gloss is so sexy and looks very sexy on when worn alone. It also looks hot when you have a lipstick on already, like a dark red or purple, and then apply the gloss in just the center of your lips.
2. “Rose Gold” lip topper by Jouer Cosmetics- Jouer has the best lip toppers. My Rose Gold is stunning and again very sexy. The glitter and color is very pigmented and doesn’t feel sticky. It smells yummy too, like caramel. Like with my Chanel gloss, this lip topper looks wickedly sexy alone or on top of lipstick.
Hope you enjoyed reading my list of lipsticks and my reviews on them. I definitely recommend checking out every color I speak about in all three parts of my “Power of Lipstick” series. Thank you so much.