As promised in my last post, here the new liquid lipstick colors from the Star Family Collection.
When it comes to lipstick, as most of you know, my go to color is a beautiful classic red but sometimes it’s fun to change it up, whether it be a sensual nude or a more funky different color like a barbie pink or periwinkle blue.
I love Jeffree’s liquid lip formula and was very excited to get these new colors to play and have fun with. I believe makeup should always be fun.
Here is me with all the shades and the color names in order from top to bottom as well as swatches from left to right.
6. Baby Daddy
Oh p.s, the Star Family collection box set is priced at $75.00 dollars which I think is a great price for six lipsticks or you can of course buy the lipsticks separately for $18.00. Jeffree and Nathan also came out with a new skin frost highlighter and a lip scrub which will definitely be my next purchase. Check it out at jeffreestarcosmetics.com or beautylish.com.
You don’t need to have expensive and/or high priced beauty lines to create your look. You can still create the look you want with drugstore makeup. In this video, you see how I apply and use ALL DRUGSTORE MAKEUP, plus a list of all the products I used. Not one piece of makeup on me in this video is from any high end, expensive lines.
L’Oréal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte PowderInfallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation in “Ivory 101”
CONCEALER: True Match
POWDER: L’Oréal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte Powder in “Porcelain 101”
BLUSH: Cover Girl Cheekers in “Pink”
EYE SHADOW: Revlon 4 Shade Palette in “
EYELINER: e.l.f. Intense Ink Eyeliner in “Blackest Black”
EYE BROWS: Revlon Brow Fantasy Pencil and Gel in “Dark Brown”
MASCARA: L’Oréal Butterly Mascara in Black
LIPSTICK: L’Oréal in “True Red.”
I decided to do this video to show the differences between cosmetics and skincare you can find at the drugstore compared to more high end makeup and skin care you find at department stores. Enjoy!
Here are the items I talk about in this video:
1. Beauty Blenders- Original beauty blender (high end) and blender from CVS (drugstore.)
2. Foundation- (High end) MAC studio fix fluid foundation. (Drugstore) Loreal’ Infallible Pro Glow Foundation.
3. Purification Facial Masks- (DrugStore) Freeman’s Charcoal and Black Sugar Scrub Mask. (High End) Lancome’ White Clay Mask.
4. Mascara- (High End) Benefit Roller Lash. (Drugstore) Loreal’ Voluminous Butterfly Mascara
5. Blush- (High End) Stila blush and eye shadow palette in “Perfect Me, Perfect Hue, fair/light” (Drug Store) Cover girl Blush Cheeker in “Pink.”
6. Lipstick- (High End) MAC lipstick. (Drugstore) Loreal’ lipstick in “True Red.”
7. Eye shadow- (High End) Anastasia Eye shadow singles. (Drug store) Revlon four color eye shadow palette in “Addictive.”