Today was a pretty good day for me both at home and at work, and to top it off, I did a youtube vid to show of my look and style that loved and was strutting around in today. Here are some photos showing my look today and what I used to for my look.
Foundation LOreal Infallible Pro-Matte 24 Hour Foundation in “Classic Ivory.”
Eye Shadow: Inner corner and under brow bone- “Tako” by Sugarpill. Lid Color: “Fly,” from the “Venus 2” palette by LimeCrime. Crease Color: “Sultry,” from the “Nude’tude” palette by The Balm
Blush: Blush from Stile “Perfect Me, Perfect Hue Eye and Cheek Palette,” in Fair/Light
Eyeliner- “Schwing,” by The Balm
Mascara- Lancome- Hypnôse DRAMA-“EXCESSIVE BLACK”
Eyebrows- Anastasia Beverly Hills DipBrow Pomade in “Chocolate
Highlight- “Sin by Urban Decay
Lipstick- MAC in “Russian Red.”
For my Hair I used at 15 inch Black to Blue Ombre hair extension piece. I got mine at SOHO Fashion but you can find a variety of hair extensions at many places including online. I also decorated my hair with two beautiful aqua and turquoise jeweled pair of hair combs. I fell in love with these instantly.
I decided to do this video to show the differences between cosmetics and skincare you can find at the drugstore compared to more high end makeup and skin care you find at department stores. Enjoy!
Here are the items I talk about in this video:
1. Beauty Blenders- Original beauty blender (high end) and blender from CVS (drugstore.)
2. Foundation- (High end) MAC studio fix fluid foundation. (Drugstore) Loreal’ Infallible Pro Glow Foundation.
3. Purification Facial Masks- (DrugStore) Freeman’s Charcoal and Black Sugar Scrub Mask. (High End) Lancome’ White Clay Mask.
4. Mascara- (High End) Benefit Roller Lash. (Drugstore) Loreal’ Voluminous Butterfly Mascara
5. Blush- (High End) Stila blush and eye shadow palette in “Perfect Me, Perfect Hue, fair/light” (Drug Store) Cover girl Blush Cheeker in “Pink.”
6. Lipstick- (High End) MAC lipstick. (Drugstore) Loreal’ lipstick in “True Red.”
7. Eye shadow- (High End) Anastasia Eye shadow singles. (Drug store) Revlon four color eye shadow palette in “Addictive.”
This video shows how to do a naturally beautiful vintage pinup eye makeup look from shadow, eye-liner, lashes, brows, and more.
Underneath my video is the products I talked about and used in this video demo!
Hope you enjoy!
- Eye Primer- Urban Decay Eye Primer in “Original.”
- Eye Shadows- Sugar Pill in “Tako,” and Revlon Colorstay, 16 Hour eye shadow in “Addictive (500)”
- Eye Curler- Shiseido
- Eye Liner(s)- Kat Von D tattoo liner in “Trooper,” and Makeup Forever Graphic Liner. NOTE: I like to sometimes layer my eyeliners to get more of a beautiful shiny black wing so I definitely combine them at times. If you do this, depending on what liner you use, make sure to have a steady hand and to not layer them all at once. Let atleast one of the liners dry before drawing on top of them. But you ALL KNOW THIS TIP, feel free to always experiment to see what you like and what looks good on you, but not when you’re in a rush.
- Mascara-L’oreal Voluminous Butterfly in “Black/Noir.”
- Eyebrow Makeup- Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in “Chocolate.”
- Eyebrow Gel- Anastasia Clear Brow Gel