Today’s magical color: GREEN. Green of course means money and luck and riches, but it also is the color of EARTH, my sign, and is a good color for not only abundance but for gratitude and prosperity.
Because today is Thanksgiving Day, it is a great day to light a green candle and say a prayer, poem, or saying of everything that you are grateful for. I know 2020 has been a crazy year but there are still so many things I’m grateful for. Also let’s show our gratitude and appreciation for all those living, and in the spiritual realm. Let’s do something extra kind for someone we are thankful for and love. You’ll definitely get a blessing back in return, although that should not be the only reason to something kind for another.
Another quick spell to do if you are feeling overwhelmed by today’s festivities or just in general and you have a dark green stone like a moss agate, etc., take the stone and grasp hard in your left hand and take deep breaths and breathe your anxiety into the stone. The stone will ground you and bring you back to a neutral state.
Wishing everyone a magical day and a Happy Thanksgiving Day whatever you do today!!!!
Today’s Color: White. White is a color of everything. Anytime you have a ritual or spell that calls for a certain colored candle or crystal you don’t have, you can always use white. It’s a color of purity and is good to burn white candles around your home, especially your sacred space along with some sage to keep your home, yourself, and your energies safe and protected while cleansing your space of any negativity. I love quartz crystals and actually have a double ended large one near my front door to let the good energy in and the bad energy out!
HERE ARE TWO SIMPLE SPELL RITUALS THAT ARE GREAT TO DO WITH THE COLOR WHITE AND ON A WEDNESDAY!
THE MAGIC OF COMMUNICATION: Wednesday is also a great day for communication. Anything you have been wanting to say to someone or even to your self but have not been able to for whatever reason, holding a white crystal and/or burning a white candle to meditate on will help you get any vital thoughts or communication out, even if you are talking to a loved one that had past.
THE RITUAL OF BALANCE: One more spell that you can do with the color white is to write on a piece of paper, “The Ritual of Balance,” which is a ritual I created but condensed down here. Write on the piece of paper underneath the ritual title and that you desire to have balance in your life, you need balance in your home, etc. Whatever comes to you. It will make this spell more personal and effective. Keep your mind thinking of all the balance and positivity you will have!!!
Have two white candles, or one white and one black and place them on separate ends of your home. Burn your favorite incense and light your two candles. This will help bring balance to yourself and your surroundings.When the candles are burnt out, take another match and burn your ritual piece of paper.
This has been highly requested for me to show off my collection in full, well mostly full. I keep my charged herbs and certain crystals in my purse at all times and they really do help. Besides that here is my gorgeous and magical collection of stones and crystals. I still have more that are too large to show but here are the majority.
If you’re interested in knowing the names or magical properties of any of my stones, please feel free to leave a question in the comment section. Also if you are interested in purchasing in any of my pieces, dm me on twitter or again leave me a question or comment here below.
The top photo is mostly my tumbled stones of all kinds a properties. I always cleanse and charge them with my energy and then charge them again if I’m using one for a specific spell.
These are some of my stones that aren’t tumbled which I love just as much as tumbled stones. The blue ones are Lapis Lazuli and all the yellow and little brown ones on top are Yellow Jasperwhich I have plenty of.
These are my bigger cluster crystal stones and my large charging stones which I use to charge other crystals and tools.
This is one of my dresser altars, not where I perform rituals or spells, but another sacred area that I sage to keep my crystals cleansed and their energies right. I have a huge variety of sizes here from my colorful elemental tree, to my two large rose quartz, to my crystal balls, and more.The plate that all my stones, rocks, and crystals are on is a beautiful “charging plate” I found to keep all of them energetically safe.
Ok now thislast piece here I just got from my new friend Rayna who has a small business where she makes these incredible resin art pieces. I had to get this one because I wanted to use it as a “charging plate” for my magical jewelry which they look great on. I have another one coming in the mail soon also which I’m so excited about. Make sure to check out her business via twitter: @venusroseresin and venusroseresin.bigcartel.com. She has become an amazing friend and we have the same birthday so it was meant to be.
Hope you liked seeing a big glimpse into my magical crystal and stone spell collection and again, if you have any questions about their healing or magical properties or are interested in buying any, leave me a comment here or DM through my twitter: @CarlieSorat
Today’s Color: Scarlet. It’s a day for random, kind gestures. Do what you can, where you can. Buy that person a coffee, offer a kind word, whatever you can to brighten someone’s day. Assume positive intent from people who cross your path. Take a piece of rose quartz with you.
Tuesday and red is also a color and day of action. Get your prolonged errands done, do mediation that you’ve been putting off, finish projects or things around the house, etc.
Yesterday I had an absolute wonderful reading with one of my best friends, Rose. I normally do tarot readings and sometimes incorporate herbs and stones but yesterday I did a pure CRYSTAL reading for her and according to her, it was very accurate. I’m so happy she is in my life and that we’ve become great friends.
Here is my psychic altar photo and video that I set up before her and I began her reading.
As you saw in my previous post, I’m offering readings like I always offer and now I give discounted prices for some of them depending on the length. My girlfriend Rose and I did one the other evening and she made a special video of her reaction to me. It was so sweet and I’m so grateful she is in my life! Make sure to watch this video and subscribe to her channel!
It’s been awhile since I posted a “Tips and Tricks” article so here’s some new things to try out for this month.
1. If your cuticles are constantly dry, especially since the weather is getting cooler, or if you have a tendency to get hangnails and you can’t go get a manicure as often as you want, a pair of cotton gloves and cuticle oil will help you out. You can get a pair at the drug store and apply some cuticle oil to your nails and around them and up your fingers. (I use citrus scented with real flowers inside.) When you’re finished, put on your gloves and let the oil soak into your nails and skin for atleast an hour. Your skin and cuticles will feel so much better after.
2. If you get headaches a lot or have a massive migraine but don’t want to take a lot of medicine, apply a tiny bit of peppermint oil to your temples and a drop on your forehead. Massage oil gently into your skin. In a couple of minutes, the oil and it’s aromatic healing properties will help that head pain disappear.
3. Here’s another essential oil tip. I love using essential oils for both their magical and healing properties. If you’re feeling stressed or anxious, take a few drops of lavender oil and apply a drop to both of their wrists. Also place a drop on your chest. Massage in. Lavender provides, peace and calmness . Just breathe in the delicious fragrance and it will help calm you down.
4. If you want to wear highlighter but don’t want to spend money on a highlighter pan because you don’t know if you’ll like it or just don’t want to spend extra cash on one, using eyeshadow that is a shimmer will give your face and specifically your cheek bones a lovely glow. Some good shadows that I like to play around with include Sugarpill’s “Wink” and Storybook Cosmetics Wizard and Wizardry, “Jinx” and “Bewitched.” Pressed shimmer shadows work best. If you want a more intense highlight, a pressed glitter shadow will let you achieve that look.
5. This is probably the most important and helpful tip and trick on here!
If you find yourself really hot and sweating a lot, pouring a little ice cold water on your wrist will cool down the blood and stop your sweating and hot flashes. An ice cube will do the same thing. This trick also works if you’re having an ANXIETY or PANIC attack. The coldness will help STOP them dead in their tracks.
Hope these tips and tricks help you out or just make your life a little easier.