Ok so we all know that I love using Thayer’s Witch Hazel Toner from the local shop and that Soap & Glory Cosmetics is one of my favorite brands in general and definitely my top favorite drugstore skin care brand but this year I’ve developed three new brands that I discovered this year that I’m madly in love with.
1. E.l.f Cosmetics: I’ve really fallen in love with E.l.f this year and their Hydration is absolutely wonderful and is perfect for not just traveling but for anytime the weather is cold or your face is feeling a little dry. My favorite is the illuminating eye cream and is actually a great dupe for Origins Ginzing eye brightening cream that I love. Their putty primer is also absolutely amazing.
2. Wet n’ Wild Rebel Rose Skincare: Oh my gawd, if you haven’t already watched them, I did a review of the ENTIRE Wet n’ Wild Rebel Collection. Here are the two parts of the collection because there was so much to go to. Make sure to check out my two part Rebel Rose series up on my youtube channel. (Showing off the skincare is in part one.)
Besides the whole concept of this collection, I was so excited to be one of the first people to try their Rebel Rose skincare which is the first time Wet n’ Wild had come out with skincare. I absolutely love it. There isn’t one piece from that skincare collection that I was disappointed with and the products work great. I definitely recommend it.
3. Pacifica Beauty: I know I’ve mentioned them in past videos and reviews but I had to mention them again. I love the Pacifica skincare and like that it uses mostly natural ingredients. I just bought their cherry matte setting spray and I am really enjoying it. Here it is below:
All their products I’ve tried have been wonderful such as the serums, face mists, face wash, lotions, etc., but my all time favorite skincare product by them is the Pacifica Gem Water Crystal Infused Micellar Water. I’ve definitely mentioned that product before and I have to again but it works so well. Of course I automatically love it because of the crystals in it but it works extremely well in getting rid of stubborn makeup, including chunky glitters, and is a nice toner to cleanse the skin.
Here are my top favorite drugstore brands that I’ve been using for a long time. It wasn’t easy choosing just five so I had to have a think about it for a but but I I’m happy what I chose. I wanted to do this list to show that you can find and purchase fabulous makeup without blowing all your moola. You can find all these brands mainly at Target, Ulta, and Walgreens.
1. Soap and Glory: I know it’s like duh, why would I now have this on my list? But it’s true, I love love love this brand. I love their primer, skin moisturizers and I wear my sleep accelerator every night. I even got my mom into using their mousse moisturizer. They also make one of my all time favorite mascaras and it’s nice to have a brand you like that make both cosmetics and skin care that you enjoy. I pretty much like everything by them.
2. Pacifica: I discovered this brand a few months ago while browsing through Ulta and I’m so glad I did. Their Micellar Crystal Water is my favorite item by them and I use it every night and save the little crystals from the bottle when I finish it. Their products work so well and are gentle on the skin. I enjoy their daily moisturizer and their rose water spray as well. I definitely recommend checking all their cruelty free products.
3. E.L.F: Ok first off I’m embarrassed because my little cousins, Shiri and Rose had to tell me what E.L.F stood for. Haha, true story. BY THE WAY, WHEN THEY COME OUT TO VISIT ME OR WHEN I VISIT THEM NEXT THE TWO OF THEM ARE DOING A FUN BEAUTY VIDEO/S!!! I hadn’t used to much of their products in the past but I’m loving that brand more and more now. My latest thing that I’m obsessed with is the Elf Jelly Pop Kit! It’s perfect for a sweltering hot summer or when you don’t want to do a full face of makeup. I also love their purple primer, and setting spray.
4. Wet n Wild: Ok I have said this many times but this brand has really stepped up their game since I was about 13. The last unboxing video I did was the Wet n’ Wild, Rebel Rose collection which was the first collection of their’s that came out with skin care. The unboxing was so HUGE I had to do that video review in two parts. If you haven’t watched the videos, definitely check it out. I also did an unboxing video of their Zodiac collection. I’ll post all the links to the articles and videos and the dates that they were posted here below and you can also see the videos in previous articles I posted here reviewing both collections. Besides those collections, their photo focus foundation and setting spray are both fabulous and are perfect for anyone who is on a beauty budget.
Unboxing and Show & Tell of the GOTHIC BEAUTY, “Rebel Rose” from Wet n Wild
5. Revlon: Revlon makes one of the best neutral eye shadow quads for classic vintage pinup eye makeup looks. I showed it off in one of my early 3 part classic vintage makeup tutorials and it’s a great color palette for every day use as well. My favorite is REVLON COLORSTAY in 500 addictive.
Hey everyone, I haven’t done a beauty and makeup product favorite video in awhile and I miss doing them so I thought it would be fun to do a new summer product review and fave video on some of my fabulous new favorites for summer 2019 items, and possible all year round. Hope you enjoy my video and remember I have Patreon on my Youtube Channel now.
I just did a beauty product video today which I haven’t done in forever. It’s not a Hit/Miss Video, it’s all my new faves. Definitely watch the video and make sure to subscribe to my channel and hit the bell for notifications.
Here are close up photos of the products I mentioned! Any questions on the pricing or the best way to use them or if you just want to post a comment, definitely post in the comment section.