There is nothing better than getting up earlier than usual, like me this morning, brewing your delicious coffee to pour into your Beetlejuice coffee mug, watch “Lords of Salem,” in your matching sweater while the morning begins and you see the beautiful misty morning fog. But that’s just me. Wink wink!
By request from my followers and fans, here’s my second slow video dancing to Jessica Lange’s version of “Gods and Monsters,” from American Horror Story Freakshow. That’s why I’m rocking my hot FREAKSHOW tank here. Touch of Rob Z at the end but goes with my dancing here beautifully. Check it out and like on youtube please as well. Thank you and enjoy!
You all know I’m a dancer and performer and love dancing in general so yesterday after I did my post on Kreepsville666, I did a sexy fun dance video in slo motion to the song, “SEVENTEEN YEAR LOCUST” by one of my favorite musicians and one of the greats, Rob Zombie! This was so much fun to do!
Anyone who knows me know that I’m a horror whore and absolutely love wearing horror fashion especially when I have handmade and one of a kind pieces just for me. I love mixing my spooky items with my other wardrobe pieces and here are just a very few of my horror and scary spooky things I own and love wearing.
I LOVE MY BAT SCARF HALTER TOP MADE BY SPOOKY’S CLOSET ON ETSY! IT WAS FUN TO LAYER OVER MY BLACK GLITTER CHOLI SINCE IT WAS ICY COLD TODAY.
HERE’S JUST A TINY BIT OF MY HORROR AND SPOOKY STYLE COLLECTION! I CAN’T GET ENOUGH OF IT!
Skeleton brooch made by Flora Ronzone, costume and jewelry designer. Spider garter made by CherryDarling. You can find her on etsy. Spider earrings and skull ring made by Betsey Johnson. White skull earrings are handmade.
TOLD YOU I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT ROB ZOMBIE!!!!!!! Also is my Sherri Moon Zombie necklance and Ouija necklace, both custom made for me by “White Trash Jewelry,” on Etsy. They are awesome.
My authentic “Lords of Salem,” sweater I made from me from a friend of mind from England mixed with my Living Dead Zombie Porno Queen Killer handbag made by Sourpuss I got as a gift years ago at the Philly tattoo convention for being one of the models.
All 5 of these necklaces were created and designed by LunaMoonsVintage. I’ve become good friends with her and buy her items on instagram and etsy. From left to right; “Haunted Mansion Trapeze Girl”, “Handbook for the Recently Deceased”, “Hocus Pocus Spell Book”, “Frankenstein with his sexy Bride”, and “Igor’s Abby Normal” from Young Frankenstein. I plan on buying more from her soon.
1. THE BEATLES: This one of my favorite bands of all time and still are amazing and popular after all these years and no one can wear a suit and mop-top hair as well and sharp as the FAB 4!! I love wearing well-made suits like them.
2. SOCIAL DISTORTION: Another band that still rocks today. I’ve seen them several times in concert and they’re style is amazing. When I’m in a Social D, rockabilly mood, I pull my hair into a pompadour ponytail, throw on a white wife-beater or my social distortion girl tank with tight capris and slap on some red lipstick. This is a hot look on girls, and if your bra shows thru your white tank, who cares? Rock it!
3. LANA DEL REY: I am in love with Lana. Besides her amazing voice, her style is fabulous. She can wear a vintage dress or a Budweiser t-shirt and look equally hot. I love watching her music videos to get fashion or look ideas. She mixes her different looks perfectly.
4. JOAN JETT: Of course I’m going to list Joan Jett. Ever since she was a kid in the “Runaways,” she has always had bad-ass style. From her signature jet black mullet to her black leather jacket and leather pants, Joan’s fashion is timeless, just like her music. I enjoy channeling my inner Joan when I rock my leather jacket, leather pants with my blue black hair.
5. ROB ZOMBIE: I’m absolutely in love with both Rob and Sherri Moon Zombie and both of their styles rock too. They often mix hippie chic clothing with their horror gear which I love. For example, Rob will wear a 60’s style long sleeve shirt on stage with a pair of jean bell bottoms with horror patches, like Bela Lugosi. Sherri mixes her looks too and I love her “Total Skull,” clothing line. I own some of her shirts and the designs she created are awesome. I love love love this horror couple!