Stay Tuned for my FULL MAKEUP COLLECTION!!!!!!!!!
Stay Tuned for my FULL MAKEUP COLLECTION!!!!!!!!!
If you go way back on my youtube channel, I did a few videos of my handbag collection. Since then, my collection has changed and I have both new and also the some of the same purses you might have seen in the past videos. Instead of doing another handbag collection tour, I decided to separate them in five different sections. I wanted to do this so I can better explain why I like collecting purses and hand bags so much as well as my own personal stories behind each purse.
The point of doing this is that you don’t have to have a lot of money to have beautiful purses and accessories. Even though I show two of my designer bags in one of the five sections, I never brag about the prices of anything, that’s how I was raised, and you’ll also see that most of my handbags I post aren’t all luxury designer.
1. Classic Timeless Handbags that will LAST FOREVER:
Luxury brands that I have include Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Coach, etc. and I will cherish bags always. Even thought they were expensive, the price was worth it because these brands that make these handbags create them so they will never fall apart.
2. Vintage/Pinup?Rockabilly Purses: I love my brands like Sourpuss, Lux de Ville because they complete a gorgeous pinup and burlesque look. They are also very fashionable with everyday clothes. I remember getting my first Sourpuss purse that was giving to me for, which was amazing, at a tattoo convention I modeled at years ago in Philly. I still have that bag and cherish it. You all know I love Sourpuss clothing in general and I love the actual vinyl car interior look of my stunning Lux De Ville’ purses. I also love my Kreepsville666 pink skull purse I got for free for doing a modeling shoot for them. I love my Pinup bags.
3. Sentimental: I have purses and handbags that I use and will never give away such as the small red leather croc Brighton heart shaped purse I asked if I could have that as my college graduation gift. My daddy is that greatest man on earth and didn’t hesitate. I also love my ABSOLUTELY AMAZING Bettie Paige purse that my hubby bought me, spur of the moment when we stopped at Peggy Sue’s Diner on the way back from Las Vegas. I love him so much and he knew it was the perfect purse for me. One other of my most sentimental purses I own was giving to me my mommy. I have always loved Betsey Johnson fashion and my mommy gave me her very soft leopard print Betsey Johnson of New York purse on the way to New York for New Year’s years ago.
4. Evening Bags: I have some beautiful evening bags for a beautiful night out where I don’t need to bring everything with me. My two favorites are my small “LADY GAGA, BAD ROMANCE” looking clutch which holds my Iphone, a credit card, my id, and a lipstick. I don’t need anything else. My other favorite evening bag is more vintage and was passed on to me by my mommy and it’s till in fabulous shape. It’s black and has both gold and silver jeweled slashes across which makes it my ultimate favorite and sentimental evening bag with another story behind it.
5. Purse Accessories: I know I have touched on this before but I always recommend getting a little card holder or even a slim cigarette holder to keep your id, one card for emergencies, and a little cash. I love my coach id holder from my Aunt Linda.
See, I told you the majority of my handbags have sentimental value to them, even the accessories, and most of them all have stories behind them. I hope you enjoyed this fun look at my handbags, my favorite fashion accessory to collect, and the sentimental stories behind them. In fashion, anything sentimental is always the best thing.
Today it was 104 degrees were I was today. I was in the San Fernando Valley to have a doctor’s appointment with my mom as well as my mom which was nice since we got together.
I knew it was going to scorching hot today so I donned my spaghetti strap “Batty Eye” dress from Sourpuss Clothing. I wore my studded stilettos again and wore my crystals in my right hand with with iridescent beetle earrings, emeral jewelry. I also rocked my pink and green jeweled cat eyed sunglasses again and I still love them. The finishing touch were my “Victory Roll Swirl hairdo with my lily spider flower clip.
This outfit was perfect for this horrible heat today as well as a cute dinner outfit at my favorite Italian restaurant, “Buen Gusto.” I went with my mom who is my bff besides my husband. Winks, and we had a very nice time. It was fun taking pictures in there and having some Procesco to go with the sign above when I’m sitting down.
If you haven’t seen my article here of my favorite accessory brands that I posted not too long ago, definitely check it out. I have so many brands that I love it’s very hard to choose my favorites. I decided to write about the labels that I wear the most. Some of them, I’ve already mentioned in my favortie accessories and in past articles where I did photoshoots with some of these brands, but still wanted to include them here and why they’re my favorites. After the lists of my favorite clothing designers, I will post one of my clothing pieces underneath them.
1. Sourpuss- I have written and talked about Sourpuss for a long time and also photographed in their clothes plus done many photoshoots for them. There are many reasons why I love this brand. The first thing is how the clothing is sized. They are consistent with their sizing unlike other brands. For example. if you buy a dress in your size, mostly any other dresses will be the same, making it easier to buy clothing online because you already know your perfect size.
2. Banned apparel, “Dancing Days.”- Is another vintage and rockabilly style brand, as well as they also create alternate punk clothing.
3. Hellbunny clothing brand and also Voodoo Vixen – And here are another two fabulous, retro, vintage inspired brands.
4. I.N.C- Stands for International Clothing.I love the brand I.N.C and first discovered them of course at Macy’s, years ago. Their clothing is very classic, and stylish. And like Sourpuss Clothing, their sizings are the same no matter what clothing style you are looking for. They are also an inexpensive; not cheap, brand and the quality is absolutely wonderful. Another similar brand that I love which the quality is amazing is Michael Kors. Some of Kors clothing can be more expensive but again the quality is amazing and will last you for a very long time.
My fabulous I.N.C zebra collared sweater blouse and also my fabulous Michael Kors cheetah and gold chain dress!
5. Betsey Johnson– I already mentioned Betsey in my favorite accessory blog article but I needed to add her here again because I love her clothing as well. I’ve loved Betsey Johnson for so long that I can’t pinpoint the exact time. Her stuff is so unique and she is never afraid to take risks. Her patterns and colors are always so cute and pretty. I love the cute cut of her clothing. I wish I still she had her boutique. I shopped there a lot when I lived in San Francisco. You can find her stuff online, Macy’s, Nordstroms, and other other places. Whenever I see anything new from her, I always get so excited. Betsey’s clothing always makes me so happy.
6. Kreepsville 666- Check out the first Kreepville photoshoot I did last year with my “BEAUTY GHOUL DROPOUT” tank with my Pink latex SKULL purse. I’m doing a Kreepville shoot next week which I’m so excited about. I KNOW YOU ALL WILL LOVE IT!!!! The best thing about Kreepsville666 is that they mix a lot of my favorite genres, rockabilly, horror, psychobilly, goth, with punk horror. For some people, shopping Kreepsville is the perfect time of the year now since we are closer to Halloween, but if you are like me, it’s ALWAYS the the perfect time of the year wear KREEPSVILLE 666. Hehe!
These are products and items that I tried that I either loved or didn’t love for the month of June. Enjoy both videos.
This past weekend I did one of my first official shoots of the summer. It was a “Poolside Pinup Shoot,” where I donned my brand new “Tiki Zombie” style bathing suit with my matching hand fan, (Both by one of my favorite all time brands, “SourPuss Clothing,” which I use the tiki monster fan very often to dry my makeup setting spray faster when I’m getting ready for the day.
Sunday was the day of the shoot after a “Father’s Day celebration and I was fortunate enough to have a warm, but not too warm weather to shoot, beautiful lighting, and a perfectly blue pool. To match my tiki pinup pool outfit, I donned my new “Mother of Pearls” heels by “Iron Fist Clothing,” a gorgeous purple sparkly rose clip, and my new “Purple Sunset,” sunglasses. I also changed up a few shots with my cute pinup black and white polka dot “Cat Eye,” sunglasses. Of course I had plenty of sunscreen on for my porcelain skin and my black cover up.
I’m very happy with these photos and glad this was one of my first photoshoots for the summer. I hope you enjoy them, and definitely leave me some comments to let me know what you think.
THANK YOU! xoxo Carlie
OH AND BE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES!!!!!!
MY INSTAGRAM PAGE: CarlieMichelle66
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: CarlieMichelle
FACEBOOK PAGE: Carlie Sorat
**photos taken by N. Sorat
I get compliments on my skin all the time and one of my nicknames is Snow White cause of my fair skin, black hair, and red lips. I recently met a very sweet woman walking near me in the mall and we chatted about our tattoos, how pushy some skin care vendors are and more. This sweet lady complimented me on my skin and look so I decided to share my skin care routine, Here is how I do my skincare in the morning. I decided to do a video on my youtube channel besides writing and posting here because I switch up my morning routine.
The products that I use are just suggestions to inspire you and what works can possibly work for you since these products and brands work for me. I hope this inspires you and enjoy. If you have any questions or concerns, leave a comment here below or on my youtube channel. And if you haven’t already, subscribe to my youtube channel and follow my blog here!
HERE ARE THE PRODUCTS THAT I USE AND TALK ABOUT IN THIS MORNING ROUTINE VIDEO. STAY TUNED TO MY NIGHT TIME SKINCARE ROUTINE!
Boscia-detoxifying black cleanser
Origins- ginzing refreshing scrub cleanser
Fresh-Rose Floral toner spray
Origins-ginzing refreshing eye cream
JeffreeStarCosmetics- velour lip scrub in Strawberry Gum
Stila- one step correct, correcting and brightening serum.
BobbiBrown- vitamin enriched face base
Soap&Glory- one heck of a blot primer
Smashbox- photo finish foundation primer
Sheisedo- ibuki Smart filtering smoother
LUSH- cup o coffee, face and body mask
Fan by the brand Sourpuss
I just bought a fabulous new handbag a few weeks ago. It’s a furry leopard print bowling bag and I’ve been using it constantly. It’s from one of my favorite brands, Sourpuss Clothing and inspired me to blog about it.
I’ve been a huge lover of Sourpuss for about 7 years when I first saw their booth at a tattoo convention that I was modeling at and during some downtime from the model booth I went to go check out the different vendors. At one table, in big bold letters was the word Sourpuss. I was instantly drawn and went over to check out their stuff. I started conversing with the nice ladies running the booth and started looking through all their fantastic goodies. I knew I wanted to purchase something but couldn’t decide on what. Finally I found a black and green handbag with a burlesque zombie girl on it and knew I needed to have it. I ended up getting the bag for free from the ladies since I was working at the convention which was awesome, and ever since then, I’ve been in love with Sourpuss and have acquired many different pieces from them, whether it’s a cute dress, a handbag, shorts and more.
Everything I want and look for in a clothing brand Sourpuss has. They make such unique pieces from the different prints, their cute accessories, or the cut and style of their clothing that you don’t find everywhere. They also design and create a lot of vintage pinup/rockabilly pieces which they sometimes mix with horror themes which of course is perfect for me.
Depending on what you get, sometimes the price of something is a little more than other brands but it won’t send you into debt and you definitely get what you pay for. The quality of Sourpuss is excellent. If you buy something from them, you never have to worry about it falling apart unlike cheaper brands and stores. They come out with new stuff all the time and I’ve never not seen something from them that I haven’t liked and have not bought anything from Sourpuss Clothing that I have later regretted.
Here are some photos of me in just some of my Sourpuss looks including some brand new items I haven’t shown off a lot yet. Hope you enjoy and make sure to look up Sourpuss on their website, http://www.sourpussclothing.com or look up what shops carry their stuff.