If you haven’t seen my article here of my favorite accessory brands that I posted not too long ago, definitely check it out. I have so many brands that I love it’s very hard to choose my favorites. I decided to write about the labels that I wear the most. Some of them, I’ve already mentioned in my favortie accessories and in past articles where I did photoshoots with some of these brands, but still wanted to include them here and why they’re my favorites. After the lists of my favorite clothing designers, I will post one of my clothing pieces underneath them.
1. Sourpuss- I have written and talked about Sourpuss for a long time and also photographed in their clothes plus done many photoshoots for them. There are many reasons why I love this brand. The first thing is how the clothing is sized. They are consistent with their sizing unlike other brands. For example. if you buy a dress in your size, mostly any other dresses will be the same, making it easier to buy clothing online because you already know your perfect size.
2. Banned apparel, “Dancing Days.”- Is another vintage and rockabilly style brand, as well as they also create alternate punk clothing.
3. Hellbunny clothing brand and also Voodoo Vixen – And here are another two fabulous, retro, vintage inspired brands.
4. I.N.C- Stands for International Clothing.I love the brand I.N.C and first discovered them of course at Macy’s, years ago. Their clothing is very classic, and stylish. And like Sourpuss Clothing, their sizings are the same no matter what clothing style you are looking for. They are also an inexpensive; not cheap, brand and the quality is absolutely wonderful. Another similar brand that I love which the quality is amazing is Michael Kors. Some of Kors clothing can be more expensive but again the quality is amazing and will last you for a very long time.
My fabulous I.N.C zebra collared sweater blouse and also my fabulous Michael Kors cheetah and gold chain dress!
5. Betsey Johnson– I already mentioned Betsey in my favorite accessory blog article but I needed to add her here again because I love her clothing as well. I’ve loved Betsey Johnson for so long that I can’t pinpoint the exact time. Her stuff is so unique and she is never afraid to take risks. Her patterns and colors are always so cute and pretty. I love the cute cut of her clothing. I wish I still she had her boutique. I shopped there a lot when I lived in San Francisco. You can find her stuff online, Macy’s, Nordstroms, and other other places. Whenever I see anything new from her, I always get so excited. Betsey’s clothing always makes me so happy.
6. Kreepsville 666- Check out the first Kreepville photoshoot I did last year with my “BEAUTY GHOUL DROPOUT” tank with my Pink latex SKULL purse. I’m doing a Kreepville shoot next week which I’m so excited about. I KNOW YOU ALL WILL LOVE IT!!!! The best thing about Kreepsville666 is that they mix a lot of my favorite genres, rockabilly, horror, psychobilly, goth, with punk horror. For some people, shopping Kreepsville is the perfect time of the year now since we are closer to Halloween, but if you are like me, it’s ALWAYS the the perfect time of the year wear KREEPSVILLE 666. Hehe!