I get compliments on my skin all the time and one of my nicknames is Snow White cause of my fair skin, black hair, and red lips. I recently met a very sweet woman walking near me in the mall and we chatted about our tattoos, how pushy some skin care vendors are and more. This sweet lady complimented me on my skin and look so I decided to share my skin care routine, Here is how I do my skincare in the morning. I decided to do a video on my youtube channel besides writing and posting here because I switch up my morning routine.
The products that I use are just suggestions to inspire you and what works can possibly work for you since these products and brands work for me. I hope this inspires you and enjoy. If you have any questions or concerns, leave a comment here below or on my youtube channel. And if you haven’t already, subscribe to my youtube channel and follow my blog here!
HERE ARE THE PRODUCTS THAT I USE AND TALK ABOUT IN THIS MORNING ROUTINE VIDEO. STAY TUNED TO MY NIGHT TIME SKINCARE ROUTINE!
Boscia-detoxifying black cleanser
Origins- ginzing refreshing scrub cleanser
Fresh-Rose Floral toner spray
Origins-ginzing refreshing eye cream
JeffreeStarCosmetics- velour lip scrub in Strawberry Gum
Stila- one step correct, correcting and brightening serum.
BobbiBrown- vitamin enriched face base
Soap&Glory- one heck of a blot primer
Smashbox- photo finish foundation primer
Sheisedo- ibuki Smart filtering smoother
LUSH- cup o coffee, face and body mask
Fan by the brand Sourpuss
If you’re on a budget or just don’t want to spend a lot of money on a bunch of different makeup products, you can do your makeup start to finish using just one palette. I’ve been wanting to do this creative idea for awhile now and I’m glad I finally got to post and share it.
Check out the two videos below on how I created my makeup look look using only the shades of my palette. The only thing I didn’t use in my palette on my face was my mascara and lipstick. EVERYTHING else is from one place. You can pretty much use any makeup palette you want for this. The one that I used and talked about is my Stila palette in “Color Me, Color Hue” in Fair/Light. I hope this post and videos inspires you to play around with your makeup to and create your fresh new look.
I decided to do this video to show the differences between cosmetics and skincare you can find at the drugstore compared to more high end makeup and skin care you find at department stores. Enjoy!
Here are the items I talk about in this video:
1. Beauty Blenders- Original beauty blender (high end) and blender from CVS (drugstore.)
2. Foundation- (High end) MAC studio fix fluid foundation. (Drugstore) Loreal’ Infallible Pro Glow Foundation.
3. Purification Facial Masks- (DrugStore) Freeman’s Charcoal and Black Sugar Scrub Mask. (High End) Lancome’ White Clay Mask.
4. Mascara- (High End) Benefit Roller Lash. (Drugstore) Loreal’ Voluminous Butterfly Mascara
5. Blush- (High End) Stila blush and eye shadow palette in “Perfect Me, Perfect Hue, fair/light” (Drug Store) Cover girl Blush Cheeker in “Pink.”
6. Lipstick- (High End) MAC lipstick. (Drugstore) Loreal’ lipstick in “True Red.”
7. Eye shadow- (High End) Anastasia Eye shadow singles. (Drug store) Revlon four color eye shadow palette in “Addictive.”