If you’re on a budget or just don’t want to spend a lot of money on a bunch of different makeup products, you can do your makeup start to finish using just one palette. I’ve been wanting to do this creative idea for awhile now and I’m glad I finally got to post and share it.
Check out the two videos below on how I created my makeup look look using only the shades of my palette. The only thing I didn’t use in my palette on my face was my mascara and lipstick. EVERYTHING else is from one place. You can pretty much use any makeup palette you want for this. The one that I used and talked about is my Stila palette in “Color Me, Color Hue” in Fair/Light. I hope this post and videos inspires you to play around with your makeup to and create your fresh new look.
I decided to do this video to show the differences between cosmetics and skincare you can find at the drugstore compared to more high end makeup and skin care you find at department stores. Enjoy!
Here are the items I talk about in this video:
1. Beauty Blenders- Original beauty blender (high end) and blender from CVS (drugstore.)
2. Foundation- (High end) MAC studio fix fluid foundation. (Drugstore) Loreal’ Infallible Pro Glow Foundation.
3. Purification Facial Masks- (DrugStore) Freeman’s Charcoal and Black Sugar Scrub Mask. (High End) Lancome’ White Clay Mask.
4. Mascara- (High End) Benefit Roller Lash. (Drugstore) Loreal’ Voluminous Butterfly Mascara
5. Blush- (High End) Stila blush and eye shadow palette in “Perfect Me, Perfect Hue, fair/light” (Drug Store) Cover girl Blush Cheeker in “Pink.”
6. Lipstick- (High End) MAC lipstick. (Drugstore) Loreal’ lipstick in “True Red.”
7. Eye shadow- (High End) Anastasia Eye shadow singles. (Drug store) Revlon four color eye shadow palette in “Addictive.”