Hey everyone, I haven’t done a beauty and makeup product favorite video in awhile and I miss doing them so I thought it would be fun to do a new summer product review and fave video on some of my fabulous new favorites for summer 2019 items, and possible all year round. Hope you enjoy my video and remember I have Patreon on my Youtube Channel now.
Hello to all my friends. I know the majority of you know that besides this and my art site, I have a youtube channel. I’ve posted many of my youtube videos here. Because I have a place to film and a place to blog and write my articles, I thought I would post some tips that are very helpful if you’re thinking of creating your own blog and channel. Hope these help you start your own fantastic media sites.
TIPS FOR STARTING A BLOG:
1. Before even beginning setting up your page, think carefully about the your idea and the things that you wan’t to talk about. When I started Bombshell, I knew I wanted it to not just be about Pinup but also music, and horror films, etc., which is why I included all those things in my bombshell description on my main title page.
2. Decide what blog company site you want to use. I personally really like WordPress but there are other great blog domain sites that are out that, some that I’ve used in the past.
3. Think long and hard before choosing a domain name. Make sure it fits with your blog and website theme. Also search different sites before you settle on the price of your domain name and how long you have it before you renew it. Different sites very.
My other blog site: http://www.carliemichellesoratartworld.com
TIPS FOR STARTING A YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
1. Think of a good channel name that represents yourself and what you plan on making videos about. It can be simple like mine, Carlie Michelle.
2. Don’t start a youtube channel just for money. It took me a long time to get a lot of subscribers and I only have 7,000 which may sound a lot, and it is, but not compared to channels like beauty gurus who have over a million subscribers. (This helpful tip can relate to your blog and website.) I make videos because I really enjoy making them. I love talking about important topics, have rants sometimes, do beauty videos, tutorials, etc. It’s really fun and I get satisfaction knowing that some people enjoy my content and it inspires certain people, such as my younger cousins.
3. I recommend doing a or a few demo videos to check the lighting of your camera, even if it’s your Iphone camera. There are different size circle lights that you can get many places including online that aren’t always expensive. Those can help get your preferred lighting. Below this, I’m going to post an early youtube video I shot with not the best lighting because I hadn’t the right equipment yet and needed to learn my best lighting technique. Then I’ll post a more recent, clearer video with better lighting so you can see the different. Click this tip for one of my video links: https://youtu.be/KMc2_260RF4
Earlier video of mine with dark lighting where you could barely see me. Showing these both so you can tell the difference. My youtube channel is Carlie Michelle.
*** THE MOST IMPORTANT THING ABOUT CREATING A BLOG AND WEBSITE AND A YOUTUBE CHANNEL IS TO HAVE FUN WITH IT AND TO ALWAYS BE CONFIDENT IN YOURSELF NO MATTER WHAT!!!!! I HOPE THESE TIPS HELP YOU IF YOU ARE WANTING TO START EITHER OF THESE PLATFORMS AND FEEL FREE TO ALWAYS ASK ME QUESTIONS. LOTS OF LOVE! XOXO CARLIE
I’m so excited to announce that I got my first sponsorship for my growing youtube channel! Please definitely check out my video below and don’t forget to subscribe to my channel if you haven’t already!
Video plus a list and pics of all the brands and tutorials I did in the video. Enjoy!
Here’s a full footage video I shot and posted on my youtube channel! IF YOU HAVEN’T DONE SO YET, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL, HIT THE BELL FOR NOTIFICATIONS AND LIKE ALL MY VIDEOS! XOXO I HAD THE BEST TIME AT DRAG CON SO PLEASE CHECK OUT THE FOOTAGE ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL ON HERE!
I was so excited for the ENTIRE LIMITED EDITION “REBEL ROSE COLLECTION” from Wet n Wild. Big shoutout to them for this. This collection is so gorgeous especially since it’s all about roses which you all know, I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE ROSES! Last week I shot two videos for my youtube channel about this collection because there was so much to unbox, look at, and discuss, and I didn’t want to make an hour long youtube video. Instead I did it in two parts which I will post both below.
Let me know what you think of my videos please and if you have questions about any of the products mentioned in these videos. This is the very first collection from Wet n Wild that has SKINCARE!!!!!!!!!! It’s so awesome. Go check out the videos here and make sure to subscribe to my youtube channel if you haven’t already and leave your likes, and comments! Thank you so much everyone. You all are so supportive of me with the articles and videos I do.
Stay tuned for me wearing a full look from this collection but I was so excited to get this from Wet n’ Wild that I wanted to do a SHOW & TELL video and post this right away. I’m a Taurus which is an Earth sign so I wanted the exclusive Zodiac Earth Collection. This collection includes six Earth eyeshadows in one compact, the Earth mega-glo highlighter bar, and three Earth sign lip glosses.
I’m definitely not a shimmery eye-shadow girl by any means but when I swatched these colors, they were so stunning with one swipe. I thought these shadows would be perfect for summer when I don’t feel like doing a full face of makeup or if it’s too hot for a heavy matte look, for a special occasion, anything. I’ll say it again, when I swatched the colors with one swipe, they all came out stunning.
I’ve heard so many good things about this brand’s highlighters but the only one that I’ve tried and loved was the Goth-O-Graphic skull highlighter so I’m very excited to try the earth highlighter bar. The color looks beautiful and also perfect for summer. I also love the Zodiac Sign imprinted stamps on this bar. So very cute!
The last three pieces of the Wet n’ Wild Zodiac Earth Collection are the three earth sign lip glosses, Taurus, Capricorn, and Virgo. I tried swatching them but because these are lip glosses they didn’t show up well on my hand. But on the lips, they are beautiful. These will be perfect on days that I’m not wearing a lot of makeup or if it’s too hot for matte lipstick, if is even possible, or even as lip toppers of matte lipstick.
The last thing that I wanted to show is from the main ZODIAC COLLECTION and it’s the loose highlighting powder. I’ve never tried loose highlighter before so I’m very curious to try this out.
I can’t wait to try out all these products. I think I will make some beautiful retro glam and summer looks with this collection. Below is my show and tell video from my youtube channel so make sure to check it out to see the makeup up close and subscribe to my youtube channel if you haven’t already. And also stay tuned to see me with a full makeup look only using products from this collection.